Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Lust

Top Answer Game: All Stars | The Grand Finalé Show

WiFKExK.png

- #FOURTH PLACE -

- 220 -

HzSY6Mx.png

Top Answers: 20

Bonus Questions Won: 2

Tasks Won: 0

Secret Missions Won: 2

I'm sorry but you are eliminated in #FOURTH PLACE.
You've been an AMAZING player, but you are not our winner.

I8xqKEk.png

- TOP 2 | FIRST PLAYER -

uihfYVU.png

That means, @Diamond congratulation! you are now in the Top 2 of the Season! You're the closest a player has been to the
crown yet, keep your eyes on the prize! Soon you will learn who you will go up against in Phase 3.

Will it be @Tasso

Or will it be @Cosmic Love

Find it soon!

1 hour ago, Lust said:

If you could snatch 2 new players to join next season, who would the be?

Hmm, 2 players?

I'd probably say...uhh idk maybe @Hannah since I think it would be right up her ally and idk why she never joins TAG! I'd love to see what she could bring to the game.

I have played before though I-

52m8S9M.png

- INTERVIEW -

VHLAfdX.png

@Tasso

Hello Tasso! Excited for the Grand Finalé?

Hey! Yeah, I wasn't really expecting to make it considering that I was in the bottom 6 in the previous Round [Round 2].

Yikes! That was unfortunate indeed, glad you pulled through!
Speaking of the bottom 6 elimination prize, that very Round @Milk did choose to eliminate a player, and he chose @Jae, but used his invitation to invite him back the very next round, @Jae ended up in the Finalé while @Milk did not, any thoughts on that?

Well it was quite anticlimactic to bring @Jae back right after @Milk eliminated him. It's very unfortunate for him but I guess he should've stuck to his decision in the first place.

Make boring decisions get hit! indeed.
Is TAG the way you remembered it? A lot of things have changed since… Season 2 was it? Were you a bit shocked? did you think you'd do as good as you have?

I don't think there were any Secret Missions or Tasks in the first two seasons so I didn't really know what to expect. But it's clearly a great way to get more people to attend the results shows. Honestly, I wasn't expecting to flop but didn't think I'd do amazing either especially after it was revealed that I was in the bottom 6. But I guess round 3 truly saved me.

And here you are with as good a chance as any Final 5 player to snatch the crown!
In certain times it seems like you wished the Season would have been more like classic TAG, do you think your chances at winning would have been better if that was the case?

Yeah, probably.
I think I had quite a few Top Answers each round. Maybe not enough to win but definitely enough to end up in one of the higher positions. But I think the Bonus Questions and the Task that I won are the reason why I made it to the Finalé so I can't really complain.

Winning the whole thing > top placement!

Speaking of winning, if the Wheel of Fate lands on you in the Finalé, who will you choose to go up against?

Oh god, I don't know. I think @Jae and @Parker would probably be my biggest competition.

And would you choose your biggest competition, or go for the weaker links?

I mean strategically it would probably be better to choose the weaker links but maybe I'm underestimating them so who knows what's going to happen in the Finalé.

And who would you consider the weakest link from the Final 5?

I don't really know, it's hard to tell. I don't think @Cosmic Love was very present during the results shows so I don't know what to expect from him.

@Cosmic Love is the only Final 5 player to not be asked for an interview, pointing to a lacking Season presence, how would you feel if he won?

I think I would applaud him for making it this far without relying on the bonus questions/secret missions/tasks.

An interesting mature response! other players could not relate

Do you think you have any shot at Fan Favorite?

*5 minute silence*

This interview gives me IsT53L.gif tease.
Lmao sorry.

Not really.

And who do you think most deserves Fan Favorite other than you?

I would probably go with @TattooedHeart.

And who LEAST deserves fan favorite?

You really want to cause some drama, don't you? lol2

What I want is a name. k41k1JD.png

Definitely someone who wasn't very active during the results shows.

Anyone particular in mind?

Well @Cosmic Love I guess.

Oop! I thought you'd say someone from the Bottom 15, good answer however.

During the Season you expressed displeasure with the importance of Bonus Points, saying that since Answers aren’t worth a lot with the limited cast - Bonus Points are overpowered, now the Grand Finalé is a Live Tournament surrounding similar challenges, how do you feel about it?

Ngl, if they require a fast internet connection I'll probably be the first one to get eliminated.

Well on the up-side that's the kind of shocking drama the audience seeks! zw7cQRK.gif
If you don’t win, who do you hope does?

@Parker

Interesting! he has a lot of people wishing the opposite.

Is there anyone in the Top 5 you don’t think deserves to be there?

We all deserve it one way or another.

Surely some less than others? zw7cQRK.gif

Not the juicy response you were hoping for I'm assuming?

I'm seeking for a name is all, have one in mind? zw7cQRK.gif

Well then @Jae solely for the fact that he was eliminated and it should've stayed that way.

Oop! bold statements indeed. zw7cQRK.gif

Who were you most shocked didn’t make it to the Finalé?

@Chapman. and @Hyun..

Oh and @TattooedHeart because she was the Top Answer for that Question.

Good answer, so close too, @Chapman. was only one Bonus Question away from ensuring a spot!

Thank you so much for your time Tasso, anything you’d like to add I didn’t ask?

Well I'd like to thank you for inviting me to the All-Stars Season and congratulate you on a successful season. k41k1JD.png

(take note ladies this is how you end the damn interview when I say bye)

Thank you so much legend oprah4 you definitely surprised me most this season and congratulations on doing so well!

Thank you so much for the interview Tasso! It’s been a pleasure having you back in TAG after so long, may the odds be in your favor and I’ll see you for our Grand Finalé!

Merci!
k41k1JD.png

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.