Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Lust

Top Answer Game: All Stars | The Grand Finalé Show

CPGdclx.png

- PHASE 2 | PAIR 2 -

The time has come for our second pair to BATTLE IT OUT! By the end of this Phase we will be left with our second Top 2 player who will go against @Diamond in one last epic showdown with new challenges made to ensure our winner is worthy of the title.

A new Wheel of Fate will be spun in just a moment once again, in it are 6 Tournament Mini-Games options, each one has different rules and objectives, the game the Wheel lands on will be played, when you win a game you earn a point, after the first game the wheel will be spun again but removed from it will be the games you have already played.

First player to earn 3 Trophies by winning 3 games will win and the other player will be eliminated in #Third Place and given 1 MONTH OF VIP.

Are the rules clear for my All-Stars?

Are you both ready to initiate PHASE 2?

CPGdclx.png

- WHEEL OF FATE -
I will now spin the Wheel of Fate containing all the Tournament Mini-Games options, in just a moment a game will be selected, I will post what the Wheel chose and then the rules of the game it chose, and we will immediately start the game!

@Tasso @Cosmic Love

Just now, Lust said:

CPGdclx.png

- WHEEL OF FATE -
I will now spin the Wheel of Fate containing all the Tournament Mini-Games options, in just a moment a game will be selected, I will post what the Wheel chose and then the rules of the game it chose, and we will immediately start the game!

@Tasso @Cosmic Love

Spin it bitch

zOT49J5.gif

CPGdclx.png

- WHEEL OF FATE | GAME SELECTED -

The wheel has spoken!

PUZZLE!

b5OrAiZ.gif

The rules of this game are:

Back due to popular demand! This is a Season 6 throwback. Some of the steps could look familiar!

A Puzzle is, as it sounds a multi-step little mystery that you have to solve and get to the bottom of.

First player to complete the Puzzle and do what the Puzzle requests of them will win this game and earn a Trophy.

Puzzle passwords are always lowercase. Hints will be given to stuck players.

Are you two ready?

@Tasso @Cosmic Love

The Puzzle is coming right up!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.