Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Law

Is '17-'18 going to be the best time for pop girls since '11-'13?

So far Demi and Miley both have released solid albums, Selena's working on what's shaping up to be her magnum opus of a third (technically second album). Kesha made her huge comeback, so did Shania. Beyonce had her twins and said hi on the Mi Gente remix. Ariana's coming out with new music soon. Katy had Witness, which wasn't her best, but still made a decent album with a few bops! Gaga slightly redeemed herself with The Cure (although where the MV at sis?). And the good snake is back with her dark era. 

Anyways, do you guys agree? 2017's been pretty great and I can't wait for what 2018 has in store for us! antm1

47 minutes ago, *MOONFLOWER* said:

No it isnt. We havent had a year this bad for pop girls since...i dont remember but in a long time

This year is only bad for pop gorls because what they've released is subpar. At least they're rihlihsing clap1 

Do you not remember that dry year in 2014 (I think) when not a single pop gorl was releasing rip4 How this forum managed to overcome this I do not know

2 minutes ago, Dash My Wig said:

This year is only bad for pop gorls because what they've released is subpar. At least they're rihlihsing clap1 

Do you not remember that dry year in 2014 (I think) when not a single pop gorl was releasing rip4 How this forum managed to overcome this I do not know

oprah8 The good sis Lana released her (then) magnum opus, "Ultraviolence" that year.

2 minutes ago, THEM said:

oprah8 The good sis Lana released her (then) magnum opus, "Ultraviolence" that year.

rip4 Ultraviolence to teens in 2014 is NOT comparable to the seemingly never-ending stream of bops we grew up with in the mid 00s

4 minutes ago, THEM said:

Also bitch THEN, what has replaced it since? rip4 

2 minutes ago, THEM said:

You are entitled to your wrong opinion. Born to Flop has been outdone twice already. mad3 

oprahbook.gif Lana has yet to have a magnum opus, IMO

2 minutes ago, Dash My Wig said:

oprahbook.gif Lana has yet to have a magnum opus, IMO

You sound like someone who is still waiting for their messiah despite the fact that he has already come and gone.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.