Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hermione

Milo Yiannopoulos marries a black guy

"Blind for love" whit1

When FB comments say "Trump was dating a black woman in 1999, check mate libtards!"

Terry Richardson is married to a woman carla1

Millions (billions?) of mysoginists are married to a woman. My father's married to my mum. Your fathers are married to your mothers. There is no difference.

6 minutes ago, GlenCoco said:

Who? i'm serious who is that? and do we hate him? 

He's a flamboyant Greek-British gay with a pinch of Jew in him but he's actually catholic.

He's gay but he used to oppose to gay marriage & marriage being redefined instead of alternatives like civil partnership.

He endorsed Trump & called him "Daddy". 

He's a living breathing oxymoron who is a professional troll. 

6 minutes ago, Anna-wa said:

Jess from Gilmore Girls.

jess.jpg

And uh, I don't know why we hate him. @Hermione You got the receipts???

Is this a joke? That's Milo Ventimiglia, aka the actor from Gilmore Girls, Heroes, and This Is Us. I actually think that Milo is harmless and super cute.

Milo Yiannopoulos is a former writer for Breitbart who has helped popularize the alt-right, spearhead the movement to cyberbully Leslie Jones off Twitter, spews hate speech at college campuses, and has made pro-pedophilia comments. He has basically admitted that he's just an attention whore and doesn't even believe any of the crap he says. dead1dead1dead1

2 minutes ago, CalixSpurius said:

He's a flamboyant Greek-British gay with a pinch of Jew in him but he's actually catholic.

He's gay but he used to oppose to gay marriage & marriage being redefined instead of alternatives like civil partnership.

He endorsed Trump & called him "Daddy". 

He's just a living oxymoron, and a self-described professional troll. 

ugh what a mess 

4 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Is this a joke? That's Milo Ventimiglia, aka the actor from Gilmore Girls, Heroes, and This Is Us. I actually think that Milo is harmless and super cute.

Milo Yiannopoulos is a former writer for Breitbart who has helped popularize the alt-right, spearhead the movement to cyberbully Leslie Jones off Twitter, spews hate speech at college campuses, and has made pro-pedophilia comments. He has basically admitted that he's just an attention whore and doesn't even believe any of the crap he says. dead1dead1dead1

No it's not a joke I will edit my post. I really thought that was his last name sighhh

Just now, Anna-wa said:

No it's not a joke I will edit my post. I really thought that was his last name sighhh

No it's fine, sorry if that sounded rude. I just thought it was hilarious. lmfao1

Jess doesn't deserve this slander! 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.