Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

SWINΞ

Gaga to Hold a 20 Min Moment of Mediation/Silence in Honor of the Vegas Victims Beginning 3:30PST on Instagram Live

Lady Gaga is hosting a silent prayer/mediation on Instagram at 3:30pst following the mass shooting last night.

I really like that she's doing this... Meditation is such a powerful thing. It is not just what you see portrayed on TV, where you have to be in an exotic location, listening to the birds or whatever. Meditation can be done anywhere. It allows you to come to peace with yourself and the world. I think we would all be much happier if we just took a little time to do this. Love is everything katyanna1 

I just see it being silence on the screen then comments bouncing up every millisecond from people asking about joanne tour and new single and YOU LOOK SO GOOD SAY SOMETHING QUEEN but maybe I'll be surprised. dead7 

I. Am. Pissed. I kept refreshing Insta and nothing showed for me but I’m seeing comments about how nice the meditation was and I’m like where tf was it? I missed out cry5

I’ll have my own prayer session later on. Truly filled with such sadness for all those afflicted by this terrible tragedy. 

10 hours ago, Chapman. said:

I just see it being silence on the screen then comments bouncing up every millisecond from people asking about joanne tour and new single and YOU LOOK SO GOOD SAY SOMETHING QUEEN but maybe I'll be surprised. dead7 

I was thinking the same thing. Hopefully that wasn't the case. This was very thoughtful of her oprah1

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.