Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

LÉON

People say the 00s was so amazing for music

But people forget we had to deal with shitty MOR bands like Snooze Patrol and Nickelback rip1 We had revolting novelty acts such as Crazy Frog and Soulja Boy rip1 And we had the rise of indie, and artists either pretending to be from the 80s, or pretending to be from the 60s rip1 Hits were served to us by Grey's Anatomy and not from any promo effort. Dragonstea Din Te existed rip1 The Ketchup Song existed rip1 If you were a basic rapper with a hot chick on the chorus, you had yourself a hit rip1 

Does anyone else remember such trauma as outlined above?

11 minutes ago, Angelus said:

This would've been #1 hit in streaming era tho, i remember how big deal this was back in the day, everyone was shockedT

This cover, had it been sung by a more talented singer would be MASSIVE if released this or last year! dead4 

5 minutes ago, THEM said:

This cover, had it been sung by a more talented singer would be MASSIVE if released this or last year! dead4 

Um what? Jessica was very talented girl, she had Britney's face and dancing skills, Xtina's voice, she was writing both her lyrics and music, bitch rewrote this song (basically wrote brand new song and just used few lines) and music for this and ended up not taking credits.

She had big voice, she just didn't know how to use it, or wasn't allowed. Label wanted new Britney, not Xtina...

She even made some bold career moves, went from rnb to dancepop to full on county (not Jolene/Floping Now country, real Carrie Underwood type of country)

26 minutes ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

I mean, every generation has their cringeworthy music. We still have shit like that today. I think people just tend to think the top pop records of the 2000s were of greater quality than they are now.

+1

I'll take the 00s over the 10s without blinking

18 hours ago, Angelus said:

This would've been #1 hit in streaming era tho, i remember how big deal this was back in the day, everyone was shockedT

The cheapest rip off of brinty there is 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.