Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Mingyu.

BTS

24 minutes ago, Urbi said:

I don't know. Ask the haters... I mean the source!!! interesting1

@Hyun.@Vilppualthough the latter hasn't even listened to this album yet he has an opinion about it rip4 rip3 rip2

wendy3

well it all sounds the same? and it's all not good? plus I can't take a song that has "YOLO YOLO YOLO" as a chorus seriously rip4 it's just a drop in quality from their past stuff, which i at least respected from them but now there's nothing dd rip4

21 minutes ago, Urbi said:

this is going to be SO GOOD cry6

Yeah, people being pressed because they're doing so well... it's not just because of their music, choreo, cuteness-factor, and visuals they're serving, it's also because they're enjoyable to watch 'behind-the-scene'. 

Just now, Hyun. said:

wendy3

well it all sounds the same? and it's all not good? plus I can't take a song that has "YOLO YOLO YOLO" as a chorus seriously rip4 it's just a drop in quality from their past stuff, which i at least respected from them but now there's nothing dd rip4

Get out. The song Go Go is just about having pure fun, not worrying about anything and spending 'til you're completely broke... something we all can relate to, right?! Tell me how Best Of Me sounds the same as Mic Drop, and how DNA sounds the same as dimple.. TELL ME!

29 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

wendy3

Hater detected, won't spend my time on you wendy4 ny12 ny14

27 minutes ago, Taehyung. said:

Get out. The song Go Go is just about having pure fun, not worrying about anything and spending 'til you're completely broke... something we all can relate to, right?! Tell me how Best Of Me sounds the same as Mic Drop, and how DNA sounds the same as dimple.. TELL ME!

cry1

2 hours ago, Taehyung. said:

1 hour ago, Taehyung. said:

Every hater should at least come with hard facts. lol1sass5 

no need to be so aggressive lmao! he asked for my opinion and i simply gave it shrug1 to me the first ~4 tracks all blend together because of how similar they sound, especially DNA and Best of Me, those two are sound very much alike imo. as for the rest of the album i thought putting their BB speech was a bit of a pretentious move, and i didn't like any of the other tracks since i've never been a fan of their hip-hop inspired stuff shrug1

i get the concept behind Go Go ig, it's cute, but it doesn't justify such a cringe-fest for me, especially in the performance rip4

1 hour ago, Urbi said:

Hater detected, won't spend my time on you wendy4 ny12 ny14

i guess i'm harsher with my opinions bc i've been following them since their debut, and even had a time where they were probably my fave group. i'm not gonna come here to be an asshole and drag them all the time tho so dead2 

on a positive note, DNA has grown a lot on me! we bop a tiny bit! wendy1

5 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

no need to be so aggressive lmao! he asked for my opinion and i simply gave it shrug1 to me the first ~4 tracks all blend together because of how similar they sound, especially DNA and Best of Me, those two are sound very much alike imo. as for the rest of the album i thought putting their BB speech was a bit of a pretentious move, and i didn't like any of the other tracks since i've never been a fan of their hip-hop inspired stuff shrug1

i get the concept behind Go Go ig, it's cute, but it doesn't justify such a cringe-fest for me, especially in the performance rip4

i guess i'm harsher with my opinions bc i've been following them since their debut, and even had a time where they were probably my fave group. i'm not gonna come here to be an asshole and drag them all the time tho so dead2 

on a positive note, DNA has grown a lot on me! we bop a tiny bit! wendy1

such a hater wendy4 @Taehyung.sorry for bringing negativity to this thread wendy4

3 hours ago, Hyun. said:

How did I come off as aggressive? tehe1 Guess you don't know me that well then. Anyway, I of course don't know how much listens you've been willing to give the album, when I listened to it for the first time I thought they (dimple-best of me-pied piper) blend in together as well, but pretty soon I could easily tell them apart after a few more listens. Now I can easily distinct them. I never had the feeling DNA and Best of Me are similar tho. shrug1 

And I actually thought it was well known that BTS is extra, in a funny way.... lol1 One can see it as pretentious, and maybe it's a bit over the top, but honestly, I think it's something they may be very proud of.. I mean, come on, a kpop group from a small record company to get recognition from Billboard is pretty amazing. I think they see it as a milestone and they wanted to include that on their album. 

On 10/18/2017 at 8:37 AM, *MOONFLOWER* said:

Can they play DNA on mainstream radio? Its about time some actual POP music was on the airwaves

Urgh, IKR!! I'd be soo happy if I'd see the MV on TV too tho!! <3

To those that are interested;

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.