Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Mingyu.

BTS

2 minutes ago, Maraj said:

They are gonna KILL it. Everyone in the building is gonna be shook!!! oprah4 

Yeah they will!! I hate that I won't be able to watch it, but I think some of it will get uploaded somewhere..

16 minutes ago, Taehyung. said:

Yeah they will!! I hate that I won't be able to watch it, but I think some of it will get uploaded somewhere..

Oh yeah giveup1 The AMA performances always go up afterwards so it'll be there hopefully! 

3 minutes ago, Maraj said:

Omg I'm shook, Laura would be so proud to hear this tbh. oprah4 

IKR oprah4

I can't stop replaying their latest album and DNA (especially) because it keeps making me tear up and become a fanboy for some reason ;LDSKGDSGKLDS; fall2

I think it was because of Jungkook at the intro of the DNA MV tbh dead2

3 minutes ago, Jon. said:

IKR oprah4

I can't stop replaying their latest album and DNA (especially) because it keeps making me tear up and become a fanboy for some reason ;LDSKGDSGKLDS; fall2

I think it was because of Jungkook at the intro of the DNA MV tbh dead2

Omg yes DNA is super addicting, I can't wait to see them perform it at the AMA's tbh. I'm screaming at them making you tear up because I'm the same way LMFAO but yeah we love Jungkook's beautiful face (and apparently so does Cupcakke) dead2 

1 minute ago, Maraj said:

Omg yes DNA is super addicting, I can't wait to see them perform it at the AMA's tbh. I'm screaming at them making you tear up because I'm the same way LMFAO but yeah we love Jungkook's beautiful face (and apparently so does Cupcakke) dead2 

It's funny because at first I was like "oh this is a cute bop" to getting addicted to the song because of that fucking intro from the MV (fucking Jungkook), before I was drawn in by the visuals and then I got obsessed with the song dead2

AKLDFLKDSKL the whole Cupcakke thing is such a mess I'm lowkey living tbh fall7

3 minutes ago, Jon. said:

It's funny because at first I was like "oh this is a cute bop" to getting addicted to the song because of that fucking intro from the MV (fucking Jungkook), before I was drawn in by the visuals and then I got obsessed with the song dead2

AKLDFLKDSKL the whole Cupcakke thing is such a mess I'm lowkey living tbh fall7

THE WHISTLING GETS STUCK IN YOUR HEAD ISTG giveup1 That's the part that got me at first too oprah4

It's such a mess I'm actually screaming when I think about it lasfnasfs 

1 minute ago, Maraj said:

THE WHISTLING GETS STUCK IN YOUR HEAD ISTG giveup1 That's the part that got me at first too oprah4

It's such a mess I'm actually screaming when I think about it lasfnasfs 

OMG YES giveup1 THE DANCE BREAKDOWN ALSO GETS TO ME SO MUCH NGL giveup1oprah4

Parts of the BTS fanbase is so vile tho because those comments are just rip4

Giving me Korean fans wanting one of the members from BLACKPINK to be removed because she's Thai teas dead2

2 minutes ago, Jon. said:

OMG YES giveup1 THE DANCE BREAKDOWN ALSO GETS TO ME SO MUCH NGL giveup1oprah4

Parts of the BTS fanbase is so vile tho because those comments are just rip4

Giving me Korean fans wanting one of the members from BLACKPINK to be removed because she's Thai teas dead2

YESSSS IT MAKES ME WANT TO BECOME A PROFESSIONAL DANCER LMAO

Tea! That's why I don't claim the fanbase at all, I'm just here for the boys and the music. I could careless about the stanning kii. rip4 

My poor sis Lisa dead2 

1 hour ago, Maraj said:

YESSSS IT MAKES ME WANT TO BECOME A PROFESSIONAL DANCER LMAO

Tea! That's why I don't claim the fanbase at all, I'm just here for the boys and the music. I could careless about the stanning kii. rip4 

My poor sis Lisa dead2 

I actually lowkey wanna learn the DNA choreography dead1

KLDJKLSJGKL same tbh cause that's just too much rip4

Also, funny how they wanna oust Lisa out when she's the best out of the rest dead2 No shade, just tea moo1

5 hours ago, Jon. said:

Also, funny how they wanna oust Lisa out when she's the best out of the rest dead2 No shade, just tea moo1

Have you seen the Go Go choreo? I really wanna learn that one. katy3 

10 hours ago, Jon. said:

Same I watched them perform it so much that I could probably learn it kii dead1 

WAY too much, i could NEVER. also tea @ Lisa, we love talent!! 

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.