Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Mingyu.

BTS

1 minute ago, Daniel K. said:

I always have a hard time between V and Jungkook. So you guys are not alone. 

V has  slightly frown-ish lips... nicki5 That's how I learned to differentiate V from others at the beginning.

Also thank god there's no hardcore BTS stan here, we'd get permabanned for having this conversation nicki5

24 minutes ago, STJ said:

V has  slightly frown-ish lips... nicki5 That's how I learned to differentiate V from others at the beginning.

Also thank god there's no hardcore BTS stan here, we'd get permabanned for having this conversation nicki5

Of course we will be. brit16

As an Asian, it's hard because some of us look somewhat alike so, yeah... 

Also their makeup is sometimes too much that we can't really see how they look like without a fuckton of BB Cream and foundation. (This goes almost all Idol Groups.)

4 minutes ago, STJ said:

AKA stan twitter nicki5

1 minute ago, Daniel K. said:

Of course we will be. brit16

As an Asian, it's hard because some of us look somewhat alike so, yeah... 

I was about to say the same for Americans but the US is such a melting pot of various cultures and nationalities that there's really no one set 'look' to americans. 

11 hours ago, STJ said:

I agree, should just use one or two members (JUNGKOOK), because I can't tell who is who in that small pic ny6

then it wouldnt be a BTS badge itd be a member badge jj4 

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.