Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Sylk

Mariah Scheduled to Appear on TRL on 5th Oct!

3 minutes ago, Coca-Cola said:

the new trl is going to be a mess. why is she doing this? 

It's prolly gonna be a mess but I really want her to do another Unplugged sessions with them, which would be amazing imo giveup1

But I doubt she would do it, though let's hope she surprises us with something of that nature! slaycat

1 minute ago, Jon. said:

It's prolly gonna be a mess but I really want her to do another Unplugged sessions with them, which would be amazing imo giveup1

But I doubt she would do it, though let's hope she surprises us with something of that nature! slaycat

an Unplugged session would be amazing tbh

hopefully the surprise is that or new music cry6

Just now, Coca-Cola said:

IKR??? She could redo her songs in so many different amazing ways like how she did with Thank God I Found You slaycat

SLK;DGK;L;KDL; I SWEAR I'LL SCREAM IF THERE'S NEW MUSIC ANNOUNCED fall3

8 minutes ago, Jon. said:

IKR??? She could redo her songs in so many different amazing ways like how she did with Thank God I Found You slaycat

now you've actually got me really excited for this giveup1

2 hours ago, Jon. said:

2 hours ago, Coca-Cola said:

2 hours ago, Jon. said:

omg I'm here for an MTV Unplugged no offense giveup1

She should do all her biggest hits, rearranged and updated to fit her matured voice and then at the end perform and debut a new single. It'd be so perfect, especially since it's been 15 years since the OG MTV Unplugged. a CONCEPTTTTTT cry7 

1 hour ago, Sylk said:

omg I'm here for an MTV Unplugged no offense giveup1

She should do all her biggest hits, rearranged and updated to fit her matured voice and then at the end perform and debut a new single. It'd be so perfect, especially since it's been 15 years since the OG MTV Unplugged. a CONCEPTTTTTT cry7 

Omg truly! cry7

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.