Luca

Stranger Things

On 10/4/2017 at 2:01 AM, Luca. said:

24 days til season 2! cry7

Omg I'm so excited for season 2 tbh! cry7

On 10/4/2017 at 2:05 AM, Maraj said:

Omg I'm surprised there wasn't a thread for this I can't wait for the new season!! giveup1 

Omg same giveup1 Just saw this thread tho so I've decided to comment and discuss with y'all moo1

On 10/4/2017 at 3:14 AM, Rebel Bitch said:

I love them so much cry1

Right?? I love them so much too cry1

On 10/5/2017 at 2:31 AM, Nocturn said:

I still haven't seen it. jj3 

You really should give it a try! I actually binge watched it like a month ago (or three weeks ago in one shot) and it was an incredible experience. Although it's short and contains only 8 episodes, there were no loopholes whatsoever and ties each scene in really well in my opinion giveup1

The acting is great, the cinematography is great, the storyline is great, and the finale left me really shook tbh giveup2

12 minutes ago, Jon. said:

Omg I'm so excited for season 2 tbh! cry7

Omg same giveup1 Just saw this thread tho so I've decided to comment and discuss with y'all moo1

Right?? I love them so much too cry1

You really should give it a try! I actually binge watched it like a month ago (or three weeks ago in one shot) and it was an incredible experience. Although it's short and contains only 8 episodes, there were no loopholes whatsoever and ties each scene in really well in my opinion giveup1

The acting is great, the cinematography is great, the storyline is great, and the finale left me really shook tbh giveup2

Oh wow! A stan! cry7 It's sad that there are only 8 episodes, but then again, none of them are filler! 

26 minutes ago, Luca. said:

Oh wow! A stan! cry7 It's sad that there are only 8 episodes, but then again, none of them are filler! 

Yes I am! cry7 The fact that they managed to make each episode so concise and barely show the creature was truly amazing slaycat

Can't wait for season 2 cause I want a new set eventually! (Though I love my dad Matthew) cry7

On 9-10-2017 at 8:12 PM, Jon. said:

Yes I am! cry7 The fact that they managed to make each episode so concise and barely show the creature was truly amazing slaycat

Can't wait for season 2 cause I want a new set eventually! (Though I love my dad Matthew) cry7

Omg an update: Netflix spillT the episode titles except 7, 8 & 9! cry7 Can you believe we will have NINE new episodes instead of just 8? brit2 

DL9A32fVQAANVnH.jpg:large

16 hours ago, Luca. said:

Omg an update: Netflix spillT the episode titles except 7, 8 & 9! cry7 Can you believe we will have NINE new episodes instead of just 8? brit2 

DL9A32fVQAANVnH.jpg:large

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IKR brit2

I'm excited for all these episodes, especially the first one (MADMAX) since I've heard that they are gonna introduce a new character called Max in it giveup1

Just done binge-watching it, I'm in tears, this season is better than season 2. I loved every episode so much, I just can't deal with it being over. brit2 I still want to know what happened with the other people like Eleven. brit2 And her mother. brit2 

This is such a great show I don't want it to end. brit2 

Also they started teasing season 3 in the end like they did with season 2 in the ending of season 1:

Warning: SPOILER!

Spoiler

tumblr_oyjd247JBN1v65ieho1_540.gif

tumblr_oyjd247JBN1v65ieho2_540.gif

tumblr_oyjd247JBN1v65ieho3_540.gif

tumblr_oyjd247JBN1v65ieho4_540.gif

rip3

The fact when S3 isn't the final season, god knows what the fuck they have in store for us.

i love max omg cry8

i think she's a great addition to the 'party' and added something fresh to the group for the new season 

there was no need for mike to be a complete twat to her the entire season though - he's easily the least likeable out of the kids mad5

3 hours ago, Luca. said:

Nancy annoying? orly1 

Idk why, I really want to like her, but she's annoying fall2

I hate that Eleven is not with the group, I miss the 5 of them fall2 And her storyline would've been much better if she was in contact with the boys cry9

2 more episodes and then I have to wait another year cry9

8 hours ago, Maryanne said:

I hate that Eleven is not with the group, I miss the 5 of them fall2 And her storyline would've been much better if she was in contact with the boys cry9

Agreed. I kinda like Nancy or whatever, but she annoys the fuck out of me

I was so rooting for Max to be gay tho cry9

Spoiler

I hated that love paring at the end so fucking annoying fuck 

9 hours ago, Maryanne said:

are you sure about this? jj5