Luca

Stranger Things

26 minutes ago, Maryanne said:

Ep 7 is the worst Stranger Things episode btw. That whole 'group' was VERY unlikeable.

The group with 008? oprah12 I kinda agree, 008 was genuine as hell, she really didn't belong in that group, I wished she & El would go back to Hawkins together, hopefully we will see her again in the next season.

1 hour ago, Luca. said:

The group with 008? oprah12 I kinda agree, 008 was genuine as hell, she really didn't belong in that group, I wished she & El would go back to Hawkins together, hopefully we will see her again in the next season.

008 was the only one I liked in that group, agree.

2 hours ago, Maryanne said:

OMGDNFJBKDD

Hide contents

MY HEART LITERALLY DROPPED WHEN BOB DIED, HE DESERVED BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE MOST PRECIOUS CHARACTER IN S2

Spoiler

I knew it would happen ngl rip2 him going alone was too sketchy to not let him suffer. whit1 

Poor him though, it would've been better if that doctor died instead!

Just now, Jon. said:

@Taehyung.

Hide contents

I fucking cried when Bob died like KLJDSJGLSDJKL

Also the scene where Will began SCREAMING left me so shook LKJSDJGKDL

Spoiler

The scene where the shadow monster entered Will was the scariest part of the entire show though rip4 I literally felt it while I was watching

Just now, Jon. said:

@Taehyung.

Hide contents

I fucking cried when Bob died like KLJDSJGLSDJKL

Also the scene where Will began SCREAMING left me so shook LKJSDJGKDL

YAASS YASS!

Spoiler

I cried so hard when they were at Will's house and they were about to get attacked by Demogorgons and it suddenly stopped, and Eleven came walking in like..... 

cry1cry1 

Just now, Luca. said:
  Hide contents

The scene where the shadow monster entered Will was the scariest part of the entire show though rip4 I literally felt it while I was watching

Spoiler

I literally fucking lowkey teared up because it kept cutting back to what Bob said to him when he was getting possessed KLJDSJKLSDJKL

Just now, Luca. said:
  Hide contents

It literally gave me anxiety because I have scary dreams all the time about freaky things happening in the sky.. and then I saw that monster with that storm in the sky and I was like; NOPE!! NOPE!

Just now, Jon. said:
  Hide contents

I literally fucking lowkey teared up because it kept cutting back to what Bob said to him when he was getting possessed KLJDSJKLSDJKL

Spoiler

It's at that moment when I thought Bob was a bad guy? dead2 Like I thought he was telling Will lies and stuff like that but I was so so so wrong, Bob was an icon, poor Joyce. dead2 

Just now, Taehyung. said:

YAASS YASS!

Hide contents

I cried so hard when they were at Will's house and they were about to get attacked by Demogorgons and it suddenly stopped, and Eleven came walking in like..... 

cry1cry1 

@Luca.

Spoiler

OMG YES THAT WAS SO GOOD TOO

but they need to bring back 008 tho giveup1

And I have a feeling that the shadow monster will make a HUGE comeback on season 3 and it's gonna be even more intense than the last two seasons

It literally gave me anxiety because I have scary dreams all the time about freaky things happening in the sky.. and then I saw that monster with that storm in the sky and I was like; NOPE!! NOPE!

But the monster was really cool, like it was sooooo sooo big and all, it was massive but it was insanely cool to see how they came up with this thing, I really hope that it will return next season!

Just now, Luca. said:
  Hide contents

It's at that moment when I thought Bob was a bad guy? dead2 Like I thought he was telling Will lies and stuff like that but I was so so so wrong, Bob was an icon, poor Joyce. dead2 

Spoiler

MESS really? dead2

Bob shouldn't have died but he should've like gotten a serious injury and survive at least ugh giveup1

1 minute ago, Luca. said:
  Hide contents

A true Superhero. sob1 

1 minute ago, Jon. said:

@Luca.

Hide contents

And I have a feeling that the shadow monster will make a HUGE comeback on season 3 and it's gonna be even more intense than the last two seasons

I can't wait for S3 now!!

Just now, Luca. said:

But the monster was really cool, like it was sooooo sooo big and all, it was massive but it was insanely cool to see how they came up with this thing, I really hope that it will return next season!

Spoiler

yeah, well based on what we've seen right at the last shot of S2, he's still lurking, so I'll think we'll def see it in S3!

A true Superhero. sob1 

I can't wait for S3 now!!

Hide contents

yeah, well based on what we've seen right at the last shot of S2, he's still lurking, so I'll think we'll def see it in S3!

@Luca.

Spoiler

inb4 in season 3, the monster comes out of the Upside Down or something omg slaycat

5 minutes ago, Jon. said:

@Luca.

Hide contents

I'm not going to put it in a spoiler, fuck that! dead2 

But I do feel like there are still many questions.. what happened to El's dad? Is "papa" really her dad though? oprah12 Where are all the other "patients" like El & 008. oprah12 

I have a feeling all of them will come together to save the earth from the upside down, the Shadow Monster will eventually return in the last few episodes when a war is going on, the sad thing is that it will be the least season, I think!

Also what happened to Eleven's mom? oprah12 Why did she go mental? Why didn't she try to rescue Eleven since she also has special powers? oprah12 

Who was that girl that was with her mom? Her biological sister? Then why was she against her? oprah12 

3 minutes ago, Jon. said:
  Hide contents

MESS really? dead2

Bob shouldn't have died but he should've like gotten a serious injury and survive at least ugh giveup1

I really, really wanted that doctor to rot for the sake of god, him surviving while the good one died is honestly not the tea! lj1 He should have rotten to the core, he might have been on the good side, but he literally lied to Joyce and Will, he's a betrayer! lj1