Luca

Stranger Things

3 minutes ago, Taehyung. said:

A true Superhero. sob1 

I can't wait for S3 now!!

Hide contents

yeah, well based on what we've seen right at the last shot of S2, he's still lurking, so I'll think we'll def see it in S3!

Tea he was literally fuming, I love how the camera literally went upside down with that thing lurking over the school like he is watching all the people. rip2 

Just now, Taehyung. said:

I gotta go in a bit, but I just wanna say, I love the Snow Ball, and I felt heartbroken for my poor Dustin cutiepie baby!! hug2 

Dustin is soooo cute! I love how the first scene was him saying "son of a bitch" the entire time dead2 an icon!

Gotta show these pearls !! Purrrrrrrrr

whit1whit1 

"you should stop that"

I loved loved loved the pep talk Steve was giving him when they were together. He was an actual brother to him and it warmed my heart, considering he used to be a serious douchebag last season and being the real gentleman he is today! Talk about character development! cry7 

Just now, Luca. said:

whit1whit1 

"you should stop that"

I loved loved loved the pep talk Steve was giving him when they were together. He was an actual brother to him and it warmed my heart, considering he used to be a serious douchebag last season and being the real gentleman he is today! Talk about character development! cry7 

YAASS!! Exactly, all of that!!

Spoiler

kinda cried when Dart died though... he had his final Nougat.

2 minutes ago, Luca. said:

I'm not going to put it in a spoiler, fuck that! dead2 

But I do feel like there are still many questions.. what happened to El's dad? Is "papa" really her dad though? oprah12 Where are all the other "patients" like El & 008. oprah12 

I have a feeling all of them will come together to save the earth from the upside down, the Shadow Monster will eventually return in the last few episodes when a war is going on, the sad thing is that it will be the least season is this will happen. 

Also what happened to Eleven's mom? oprah12 Why did she go mental? Why didn't she try to rescue Eleven since she also has special powers? oprah12 

Who was that girl that was with her mom? Her biological sister? Then why was she against her? oprah12 

Kii! ny1

I have a feeling like they spied on people who are suspected to have these powers and like have that "papa" approach the mothers and shit. And yeah, who knows what happened to 1-7 and 9-10 oprah12

If that happens, it would serve me a I Am Number Four movie teas and I'll SCREAM oprah12

Eleven's mom went mental because of that electrical probe that they placed on her head remember oprah12 She went insane after that but somehow she managed to remember the details which led up to that point oprah12

Maybe she physically can't and I think she might have had different powers, that's if she has one because 008 has different powers herself oprah12

That's her mother's sister yes. She called Jim Hopper because I think she couldn't comprehend what's going on with the whole thing and not necessarily against her oprah12 It's like that man from the diner in S1 where he got killed kind of thing and he called the people or something before getting killed oprah12

6 minutes ago, Luca. said:

I really, really wanted that doctor to rot for the sake of god, him surviving while the good one died is honestly not the tea! lj1 He should have rotten to the core, he might have been on the good side, but he literally lied to Joyce and Will, he's a betrayer! lj1 

Honestly, during the first few episodes, I wanted him to die, but then when I reached the moment where he would do anything to save Will, I thought about how good of a heart he's had at least and I think the Jim threat with 11 worked kii because I loved the ending lj1

He might somehow be involved in S3 as well who knows because isn't he a scientist? lj1

YAASS!! Exactly, all of that!!

Reveal hidden contents

kinda cried when Dart died though... he had his final Nougat.

Don't know about Dart, I felt like he would tear everyone apart if he didn't get that nougat! dead2 I also never knew that Dart would have been that thing that Will spit out! orly1 

1 minute ago, Jon. said:

Kii! ny1

I have a feeling like they spied on people who are suspected to have these powers and like have that "papa" approach the mothers and shit. And yeah, who knows what happened to 1-7 and 9-10 oprah12

If that happens, it would serve me a I Am Number Four movie teas and I'll SCREAM oprah12

Eleven's mom went mental because of that electrical probe that they placed on her head remember oprah12 She went insane after that but somehow she managed to remember the details which led up to that point oprah12

Maybe she physically can't and I think she might have had different powers, that's if she has one because 008 has different powers herself oprah12

That's her mother's sister yes. She called Jim Hopper because I think she couldn't comprehend what's going on with the whole thing and not necessarily against her oprah12 It's like that man from the diner in S1 where he got killed kind of thing and he called the people or something before getting killed oprah12

Honestly, during the first few episodes, I wanted him to die, but then when I reached the moment where he would do anything to save Will, I thought about how good of a heart he's had at least and I think the Jim threat with 11 worked kii because I loved the ending lj1

He might somehow be involved in S3 as well who knows because isn't he a scientist? lj1

I want Barb to make a return dead2 

I'm just eager to find out what they have in store for us, considering the Duffer Brothers spilled that they are willing to create 2 more seasons, a 5th season was possible too. 

2 minutes ago, Luca. said:

Don't know about Dart, I felt like he would tear everyone apart if he didn't get that nougat! dead2 I also never knew that Dart would have been that thing that Will spit out! orly1 

OMG WAIT that makes sense omfg orly1

Just now, Luca. said:

I want Barb to make a return dead2 

I'm just eager to find out what they have in store for us, considering the Duffer Brothers spilled that they are willing to create 2 more seasons, a 5th season was possible too. 

Lowkey same tbh but I'm glad that she got some closure at least this season dead2

Yeah! They originally planned for 4 seasons which is great by the way and the Upside Down sure has a TON of possibilities to explore giveup1

What needs to happen is 008 ditching that shite team, I know they are outcast, but that doesn't mean they have to attack anything that's not punk or gothic. oprah11 It's almost like Avatar: The Last Airbender, what if 011 should get the right treatment and lessons to use her power but she can't because papa killed all the others, that's why 008 managed to run away, so she should teach El how to use her powers in a good way, like she did with the train! oprah12 

1 minute ago, Luca. said:

What needs to happen is 008 ditching that shite team, I know they are outcast, but that doesn't mean they have to attack anything that's not punk or gothic. oprah11 It's almost like Avatar: The Last Airbender, what if 011 should get the right treatment and lessons to use her power but she can't because papa killed all the others, that's why 008 managed to run away, so she should teach El how to use her powers in a good way, like she did with the train! oprah12 

wow this grammar sia5 

4 minutes ago, Jon. said:

Lowkey same tbh but I'm glad that she got some closure at least this season dead2

Yeah! They originally planned for 4 seasons which is great by the way and the Upside Down sure has a TON of possibilities to explore giveup1

Imagine another world under the upside down dead2 

5 minutes ago, Luca. said:

I just don't see how Will got it in his stomach! wendy4 

Do you remember the final episode in S1 where a tentacle was stuck onto Will's mouth before he was saved? I think the creature that attacked Will brought him there so that he would be served as a host, in a way to bring the creatures from the Upside Down into the real world.

1 minute ago, Luca. said:

Imagine another world under the upside down dead2 

That would be mind boggling tbh dead2

But lbr, I think the Upside Down alone makes the whole series special because it's specific and doesn't go too far off like some of the shows dead2

Just want everyone to know that Steve is such an amazing character like his growth from S1 to S2 >>>>>> 

Spoiler

also came up with a theory that Billy has some type of secret crush on Steve idk... it just came off that way tbh.

23 minutes ago, Maraj said:

Just want everyone to know that Steve is such an amazing character like his growth from S1 to S2 >>>>>> 

Reveal hidden contents

also came up with a theory that Billy has some type of secret crush on Steve idk... it just came off that way tbh.

Kii imagine Billy & Steve dating, poor Nancy would FUME

Just now, Maraj said:

Welp! Steve deserves better tbh, I'm here for a cute little plot twist.

Jonathan deserved better too though jj4 let's not forget how people threw him under the bus except Nancy. 

But I do think the chemistry between Nancy & Steve was better, Jonathan deserves a girl just like him, who's introvert, into music & photography. cry7