Luca

Stranger Things

4 minutes ago, Luca. said:

Jonathan deserved better too though jj4 let's not forget how people threw him under the bus except Nancy. 

But I do think the chemistry between Nancy & Steve was better, Jonathan deserves a girl just like him, who's introvert, into music & photography. cry7 

Me watching Jonathan this entire season: You're doing amazing sweetie!  

Kii but seriously he got what he wanted this season, my poor baby couldn't even get a 'I love you' from the good sis Nancy. giveup1 

4 minutes ago, Maraj said:

Me watching Jonathan this entire season: You're doing amazing sweetie!  

Kii but seriously he got what he wanted this season, my poor baby couldn't even get a 'I love you' from the good sis Nancy. giveup1 

The only problem I have with Steve are his annoying little white friends that have critique on literally everything Jonathan does, not only him but like.. the entire school. dead2 

It put me off, I don't know why. dead2 

1 minute ago, Luca. said:

The only problem I have with Steve are his annoying little white friends that have critique on literally everything Jonathan does, not only him but like.. the entire school. dead2 

It put me off, I don't know why. dead2 

Oh my god yes, S1 Steve and his friends were honestly the pits. I don't even like to remember how he was but yeah this season it wasn't THAT bad, I just hope they can both be cordial with each other by next season.

Just now, Maraj said:

Oh my god yes, S1 Steve and his friends were honestly the pits. I don't even like to remember how he was but yeah this season it wasn't THAT bad, I just hope they can both be cordial with each other by next season.

Now I'm lowkey rooting for Billy & Steve!

3 minutes ago, Maraj said:

As much as I hate Billy's guts, it'd be... something kii.

Now ngl I had hope after he got knocked out by Max, when Max was dressing up for the snow ball he looked at her and I thought he was going to say 'you look beautiful' but no he just smiled like .. dead2 

Idk I hope he builds up a good personality just like Steve! jj2 

1 hour ago, Luca. said:

Don't know about Dart, I felt like he would tear everyone apart if he didn't get that nougat! dead2 I also never knew that Dart would have been that thing that Will spit out! orly1 

I just tend to have feels for anything that's animal-like lol1 And he did listen to Dustin tho. ny1 So it was still kinda sad, at least that's my opinion. :( 

1 hour ago, Luca. said:

I just don't see how Will got it in his stomach! wendy4 

@Jon.s theory about this might be a good one. And also, remember when Eleven found Barb while she was in the void. Barb had already died and you see this slug leaving her mouth. Maybe it has something to do with how long you're in the Upside Down. shrug1 

3 minutes ago, Taehyung. said:

I just tend to have feels for anything that's animal-like lol1 And he did listen to Dustin tho. ny1 So it was still kinda sad, at least that's my opinion. :( 

@Jon.s theory about this might be a good one. And also, remember when Eleven found Barb while she was in the void. Bard had already died and you see this slug leaving her mouth. Maybe it has something to do with how long you're in the Upside Down. shrug1 

What if Barb is the monster? dead2 

1 minute ago, Taehyung. said:

oh no, don't do me like that... scream1 

I don't know I also feel like Eleven controls the monster in some type of way. dead2 

Like all the people that have been imprisoned in the upside down are somehow connected to that thing.

16 minutes ago, Luca. said:

I don't know I also feel like Eleven controls the monster in some type of way. dead2 

Like all the people that have been imprisoned in the upside down are somehow connected to that thing.

yeah, I'm always up for some conspiracy theories. ;) 

Anyway, constantly listening to the OST. yas2 

15 minutes ago, Taehyung. said:

OMG!!!! I also love the one from the 'bath tub' when she's in that special gear. <3 

I really want to get the Dustin one, some day.

You can get the Dustin and that bath tub one on Large! ny1 

1 minute ago, Eleven. said:

You can get the Dustin and that bath tub one on Large! ny1 

I know, I know! But my wallet.... I just spent some money on watercolors and a new bullet journal, because my current one will be full after December.. so I can start the new year in a new Leuchtturm1917 journal. <3

Just now, Eleven. said:

There will be new funko's for S4 and I can't wait for them to come out! cry7 

Omg is u Luca cry7

I'd buy them but it'd be expensive af plus I doubt I'd be able to get it physically here and I have to buy it online awk1