max

The Wine Drunks

12 hours ago, Snow said:

Please no let me rest true1 this is me tidying things up so I can be free of commitments from this forum 

Oh sorry fall2

12 hours ago, Snow said:

And girlie is STILL jogging and working out.. Like? I could never dead4 

Wouldn't surprise me if one day the kid just fell out while she's on a marathon or something. nat2

12 hours ago, Max said:

Wouldn't surprise me if one day the kid just fell out while she's on a marathon or something. nat2

Can you imagine how healthy this kid is gonna be? Ms. Ellie is gonna force them to exercise from a very early age probably. dead2 

14 minutes ago, Snow said:

Can you imagine how healthy this kid is gonna be? Ms. Ellie is gonna force them to exercise from a very early age probably. dead2 

Yes, omg. If she ever finds the kid eating candy tho... it’s over for her. Ellie will give them up for adoption! ellie1 

6 minutes ago, Max said:

Yes, omg. If she ever finds the kid eating candy tho... it’s over for her. Ellie will give them up for adoption! ellie1 

Omg it would fucking suck to grow up as Ellie's kid, like sure you'd grow up rich but omg all the 'healthy' food.. lord ellie1

Kid's gonna grow up a vegan probably ellie1 

28 minutes ago, Snow said:

Omg it would fucking suck to grow up as Ellie's kid, like sure you'd grow up rich but omg all the 'healthy' food.. lord ellie1

Kid's gonna grow up a vegan probably ellie1 

„No, you can not suck my tiddie?! Pig, we‘re vegans in this house. You can lick this almond instead! ellie1 „

Just now, Max said:

„No, you can not suck my tiddie?! Pig, we‘re vegans in this house. You can lick this almond instead! ellie1 „

She hates almonds, they require too much water to grow. The kid will grow up drinking soy milk. ellie1

Also oh my god, imagine how eco friendly her entire house is? I can't imagine living in her household honestly, the waste management is probably annoying as fuck. ellie1

Missy's gonna time you when you shower and scold you if you take more than 4 minutes to be done. ellie1

7 hours ago, Snow said:

Also oh my god, imagine how eco friendly her entire house is? I can't imagine living in her household honestly, the waste management is probably annoying as fuck. ellie1

Missy's gonna time you when you shower and scold you if you take more than 4 minutes to be done. ellie1

„What are you doing???? The blow dryer is for decorative purposes only!!! The hair will dry without it. Omg, you’re grounded. ellie1 „

On 4/21/2021 at 3:22 PM, Max said:

Ellie's section still not being axed, who would have thought giveup4 

katy2.gif.77ddee8b16253b6b9ab9b188976163

She's not going away for a little while.. unless she flops really badly. brit16