I can imagine Ellie Goulding completely SMASHING this song

I imagine her doing all kinds of hair flips and choreo

5 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

we went from top 3 to bottom 3 bebe1 

We did that ellie1 

12 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

everyone should pity us ellie1 

hows your school doing? ellie1 

It's still hella chaotic, also the city where I teach is really close to Munich and Munich has to start home schooling children again from next week because their covid numbers are skyrocketing... I fear we're next. bebe1

2 minutes ago, Max said:

It's still hella chaotic, also the city where I teach is really close to Munich and Munich has to start home schooling children again from next week because their covid numbers are skyrocketing... I fear we're next. bebe1

influence the school board to postpone the school year bebe1 

or just go full digital bebe1 

Just now, Chris Morlock said:

influence the school board to postpone the school year bebe1 

or just go full digital bebe1 

Works for older children but elementary school children are just not ready for that. Also the German educational system is anything BUT ready for digital teaching, all we have at the moment was built from ground up since March - which means the last 6 months were improvising at its best. And it's just not fair to the small ones... They're missing out on so much. bebe1 I feel so sorry for them. bebe1

43 minutes ago, Max said:

Works for older children but elementary school children are just not ready for that. Also the German educational system is anything BUT ready for digital teaching, all we have at the moment was built from ground up since March - which means the last 6 months were improvising at its best. And it's just not fair to the small ones... They're missing out on so much. bebe1 I feel so sorry for them. bebe1

idk how technology in German schools are but mine all had more or less shared personal computers (in the school's library)/laptops (chromebooks)/tablets left in the classroom bebe1 

5 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

idk how technology in German schools are but mine all had more or less shared personal computers (in the school's library)/laptops (chromebooks)/tablets left in the classroom bebe1 

lol

We have nothing. I don't even have ONE single computer in my classroom. I have to use one of these daily:

OHP-sch.JPG

Just now, Max said:

lol

We have nothing. I don't even have ONE single computer in my classroom. I have to use one of these daily:

OHP-sch.JPG

omg i havent seen one of those since i was like 10 cry4 

Just now, Chris Morlock said:

omg i havent seen one of those since i was like 10 cry4 

And that's: Germany! bebe1

1 minute ago, Chris Morlock said:

capitalism at its finest bebe1 

Anything but education: YES, TAKE MY MONEY!

Education: Um, we had a reform in the 1960s, it'll do.

3 minutes ago, Max said:

Anything but education: YES, TAKE MY MONEY!

Education: Um, we had a reform in the 1960s, it'll do.

i dont think teachers make enough money but supposedly the teachers in my school district made good-ish money (like $80k?)

2 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

i dont think teachers make enough money but supposedly the teachers in my school district made good-ish money (like $80k?)

Oh wow, I don't make anything near that. rip2

For me it's more like 40k - but then again we have something here that's called Verbeamtung which basically is a lifelong payment of good money, even if I should get sick, old, or whatever. Like so much more than a regular worker gets here in Germany. So I'm not complaining tbh. Also we pay much less taxes than any other worker does here. It all has its benefits, I guess.

1 minute ago, Max said:

Oh wow, I don't make anything near that. rip2

For me it's more like 40k - but then again we have something here that's called Verbeamtung which basically is a lifelong payment of good money, even if I should get sick, old, or whatever. Like so much more than a regular worker gets here in Germany. So I'm not complaining tbh. Also we pay much less taxes than any other worker does here. It all has its benefits, I guess.

i dont have anything that needs to be taxed but i know its a fucking hassle to deal with jj4 

2 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

i dont have anything that needs to be taxed but i know its a fucking hassle to deal with jj4 

Yeah, it hurts tbh. jj4