Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dan

Wrabel talks working with Kesha in People Interview

03-Wrabel-Charli-XCX-and-Kesha-women-in-music-2016-billboard-1548.jpg

When Wrabel is in need of support during difficult times in his own life, he turns to none other than his friend and frequent collaborator Kesha.

“I don’t know if she’s my sister or my wife or my mom,” Wrabel says with a laugh. “When I went out on tour for the first time last year and put out my first song, she was my first call on a lot of hard nights.”

“We became fast friends,” he says. “We just started talking, and it immediately turned into a therapy session on a hammock in my friend’s backyard. She is just a wonderful, beautiful person and that sounds so cliché but she is.”

Wrabel also penned the female-empowerment anthem “Woman” off of Kesha’s new album Rainbow with her, and he says the star is happier now than she has ever been.

This album has marked a triumphant return for the singer, as it has been five years since Kesha released Warrior. She spent the years in between in and out of courtrooms, locked in a bitter battle with her producer and label head Dr. Luke and his Kemosabe Records imprint. With several suits flying between all sides, that case is still ongoing.

“Outside of having anything to do with writing it, it has just been amazing to see how happy she is and how much she cares about this record and her fans,” Wrabel says. “It’s amazing that she put out this record that’s really her. She’s singing her face off and people are loving it, and I feel like people are loving her almost for the first time.”

Source: http://people.com/music/wrabel-the-village-kesha/

10 minutes ago, Kivo said:

and Taylor Swift! It seem Kesha and her are closer than we think! 

Yes, especially considering Kesha said "she picks up the phone everytime I call her". And Taylor included LTLG on her Spotify playlist.

4 minutes ago, Kivo said:

On a funny note, everyone wants to know tips on how to get a nr1 album kii1

ny6

1 hour ago, TomTom2288 said:

Kelly, Demi, Macklemore, Wrabel all supporting ha cry1 

It says a lot about her character that all these people continuously support her and say such amazing things about her, this is why I'm a fan katyanna1 

1 minute ago, Okan said:

Omg I noticed! He liked my other tweet too katy3 

That's awesome! mess1

Love Wrabel katyanna1

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.