Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Antpampz

How to meet katy

Hey everyone! I’m a big katy fan and saw the MSG show Monday. I’m going again Friday and Sunday. Obsessed with this tour. I know there is some kinda way to meet her during it.. does anyone have any idea how or what I can do?

thank you! 

Hello! Hope you had a great time at the show Monday. There aren't any katycat meet and greets scheduled for the rest of her New York shows, unfortunately! And she does not appear to be stopping to meet people outside after the shows for safety reasons. 

Leave a note made up out of several cut-up letters from the newspaper on the windshield of her car that reads "I HAVE BEEN WATCHING YOU FOR YEARS. LET'S MEET." I am confident this will leave her flattered, full of joy and eager to encounter the thoughtful fan who left it. 

I met her waiting outside the arena during the California Dreams tour; she was so nice and let me kiss her cheek. That was six years ago though, and @QUINN said she isn't stopping anymore so not really sure what else to suggest. When she was in Sydney for the Prismatic tour a couple fans met her waiting at the hotel, maybe that? 

Just now, Courtney Love said:

I met her waiting outside the arena during the California Dreams tour; she was so nice and let me kiss her cheek. That was six years ago though, and @QUINN said she isn't stopping anymore so not really sure what else to suggest. When she was in Sydney for the Prismatic tour a couple fans met her waiting at the hotel, maybe that? 

She has privately expressed a lot of discomfort with people waiting at her hotel, but she did stop for a couple people in Boston a few days ago who did this. 

4 minutes ago, QUINN said:

She has privately expressed a lot of discomfort with people waiting at her hotel, but she did stop for a couple people in Boston a few days ago who did this. 

Don't do that then dead4 She has been the most consistent fave when it comes to meeting fans though, so I'd still suggest just waiting outside the arena for a while because you never know. She didn't come out for around 2 hours when I waited; she ordered a bunch of pizza for the crew jj2 

12 minutes ago, Courtney Love said:

Don't do that then dead4 She has been the most consistent fave when it comes to meeting fans though, so I'd still suggest just waiting outside the arena for a while because you never know. She didn't come out for around 2 hours when I waited; she ordered a bunch of pizza for the crew jj2 

She has been sending treats down to people who have been queuing early for the shows, too. She has been doing free meet and greets through katycats.com which have been super cool, but there isn't one for every show. 

I think the heightened security and unpredictability of late night city crowds have made stopping after shows very unlikely for this tour, sadly. The issues with terrorism at concerts keep getting more and more frequent and katy seems pretty committed to keeping people safe. Stopping and drawing a crowd outside wouldn't be conducive to that.

2 minutes ago, QUINN said:

She has been sending treats down to people who have been queuing early for the shows, too. She has been doing free meet and greets through katycats.com which have been super cool, but there isn't one for every show. 

I think the heightened security and unpredictability of late night city crowds have made stopping after shows very unlikely for this tour, sadly. The issues with terrorism at concerts keep getting more and more frequent and katy seems pretty committed to keeping people safe. Stopping and drawing a crowd outside wouldn't be conducive to that.

I had no idea about this interesting1 I wonder if it will continue the whole tour? 

3 minutes ago, Courtney Love said:

I had no idea about this interesting1 I wonder if it will continue the whole tour? 

Yeah that is the plan! As long as things stay cute and people don't fuck it up for the rest of us, lol. And the meet and greet lounge IS ADORABLE. She's going all out for the cats. 

I wrote all about it here if you want more info:

5 minutes ago, QUINN said:

Yeah that is the plan! As long as things stay cute and people don't fuck it up for the rest of us, lol. And the meet and greet lounge IS ADORABLE. She's going all out for the cats. 

I wrote all about it here if you want more info:

Hopefully there will be one for Sydney. This is so much better for the fans than a paid M&G that can cost in excess of $1000; not everyone has that lying around for a concert. 

On 10/4/2017 at 1:29 PM, Courtney Love said:

Hopefully there will be one for Sydney. This is so much better for the fans than a paid M&G that can cost in excess of $1000; not everyone has that lying around for a concert. 

Yeah she hasn't done paid M&G for a long time. She likes the fan connection and keeps a pretty close eye on the KC community so that people actually have a chance to hear about these things and be included! I am pretty confident that she will be doing this for Australia too but I'll keep my fingers cross for y'all 

don't wait outside her hotel. as others have said she doesnt seem to like it at all. i dont know why people do it if she doesnt like it but dont be one of those people. you wouldnt want to make her mad before she even meets you

4 hours ago, QUINN said:

Have fun!! It's a total katycat party there today so you're gonna have a blast. Hope you and @Antpampz can meet up!

Yes I met them! We're all in line! I made friend with the Carly girl that always dresses up! She has the Glastonbury outfit on today, she's such a slay

This hoe has 28 trucks I can't

1 minute ago, YoungForever said:

Yes I met them! We're all in line! I made friend with the Carly girl that always dresses up! She has the Glastonbury outfit on today, she's such a slay

This hoe has 28 trucks I can't

She's awesome, she's from LA and I see her at katy things all the time. If you can, try to meet Lauren; she's our fairy godmother and the one who organizes everything for katycats.com 💕 Love her.

There always seem to be more and more trucks every tour kii1 

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.