Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Jony

Netflix raises its prices

akrales_170802_1743_0137.0.jpg

Netflix is raising two of its pricing tiers for US subscribers beginning next month, Mashable reports. The standard tier, which allows subscribers to watch on two screens at once, will be bumped up from $9.99 to $10.99 per month. The premium tier, which is available in Ultra HD and allows users to watch on up to four screens, will go up from $11.99 to $13.99. The Basic $7.99 per month plan will remain the same.

The Verge

3 minutes ago, Chapman. said:

the way I lept with joy when I saw "for US subscribers" oprah4 

OMG SAME oprah4

I lowkey wanna subscribe to Netflix soon enough so this is good news oprah4

Also rihply to my PMs hoe

25 minutes ago, Jon. said:

OMG SAME oprah4

I lowkey wanna subscribe to Netflix soon enough so this is good news oprah4

Also rihply to my PMs hoe

well not really good news, just not bad news bc the price for us stays the same, but yes the joy oprah4 

think i might've opened it without doing anything about it jay1 

17 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Celebrating our misfortune jay1 how rude!

netflix us is actually heaven though?????? what I heard was that you guys have like double the stuff we have jay1 

33 minutes ago, Confetti said:

Prices are going up in Canada too,,,,so not just the US

I got the email last week that it'll be $8.99/month when my October payment goes through. jj4

I'd like to cancel it but my hubby likes space movies too much jj3

they removed American Dad! from netflix and hulu has it (hulu also has all seasons of Will & Grace and South Park which i love binge watching)

it was easy to switch to hulu since netflix kept getting rid of the shows i love for their original content 

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.