Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

TomTom

P!nk speaks out against Dr. Luke

“I don’t know what happened,” she said of Kesha’s much-publicized claimsthat Dr. Luke was sexually and verbally abusive. “But I know that regardless of whether or not Dr. Luke did that, this is his karma and he earned it because he’s not a good person.”

“I have told him that to his face and I do not work with him,” she added. “He doesn’t do good business, he’s not a kind person, he doesn’t do the right thing when given ample opportunities to do so, and I don’t really feel that bad for him.” Dr. Luke declined to comment.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/05/arts/music/pink-interview-beautiful-trauma-trump.html 

First Kelly, now P!nk cry7

44 minutes ago, Dangerous Jim said:

Miley, Kelly, Pink ny11 It's really shit on Luke month isnt it ny4 

Deservingly so ny9 

5 minutes ago, Rosé said:

Wouldn't that "karma" be harsh if he hadn't abused Kesha? P!nk already said she doesn't know what happened, but thinks that he should face the consequences wether he did anything or not. That isn't fair.

I think she means, in her personal experience, he's been so horrible to her, that he deserves it jj3 

Just now, Dan said:

I think she means, in her personal experience, he's been so horrible to her, that he deserves it jj3 

This, even if the rape didn't happen (and I think it didn't) the abusive behaviour is well documented and pretty clear during the case itself. If he was a good person, letting her free when she wanted to, she wouldn't have to say anything against him.

6 hours ago, Empathica said:

And both those women are my favourite women in the industry.

Not only for music, but for their personality, and their stance. They're still so grounded and do the right thing despite their fame

Are you Desmond? shock1 

He is mean and a lot of ppl that had to work with him say the same things but this is why Kesha is the hero and made a revolution like she said in warrior: now he cannot do this to more people in the future! Because only Kesha and her mom was brave to stand up! 

6 hours ago, LuranusLur said:

He is mean and a lot of ppl that had to work with him say the same things but this is why Kesha is the hero and made a revolution like she said in warrior: now he cannot do this to more people in the future! Because only Kesha and her mom was brave to stand up! 

Yes! And once the other people are not tied to a contract, they speak out too now demi1 

No wonder he's aging quicky. kii1

Can you guys believe that KESHA, was the one who finally ended him? No other women were brave enough to take him down, most spoke out after Kesha's legal battle. Suck on that Dr.Puke! eve1

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.