Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dan

Forbes Predicts "Praying" and Rainbow album to be Grammy Nominated

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

SONG OF THE YEAR

Kesha - “Praying”

If Kesha can only see her name appear in one category, her first Grammy nomination deserves to be for the Song of the Year. Her “comeback” single “Praying,” which ended her lengthy break and brought her back into the spotlight for all the right reasons, is nothing short of triumphant, and fans around the world were thrilled to have her back. For Grammy voters, this may be the first time they’re considering how talented Kesha really is, even though many of us have known this for years

Source: https://www.forbes.com/sites/hughmcintyre/2017/10/04/grammy-predictions-2018-gaga-logic-little-big-town-maybe-even-kesha-for-song-of-the-year/#12d30ac26725

Other predictions for Song of the Year included "Million Reasons" by Lady Gaga, "Issues" by Julia Michaels, "Scars to Your Beautiful" by Alessia Cara and "Better Man" by Little Big Town.

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

ALBUM OF THE YEAR

Kesha - Rainbow

While she was never a critical darling, things have changed for Kesha, and she is almost like a completely different artist with her latest album. Rainbow comes after a period of turmoil, which saw her battling her former producer and label boss for control over her career and creative direction, and while the legalities haven’t fully wrapped, it appears that she is the winner. Her second No. 1 title will hopefully earn her at least one or two nominations, and it could wind up in the AOTY vertical.

Source: https://www.forbes.com/sites/hughmcintyre/2017/10/04/grammy-predictions-2018-sheeran-lamar-mars-lorde-for-album-of-the-year/#417e41c28f64

1 hour ago, Chris Morlock said:

iF AT LEAST ONE DOESNT WIN I WILL FLIP SHIT meg1 

47 minutes ago, *MOONFLOWER* said:

She and Gaga, im rooting for a nomination in the Big Three(Four) cry1

6 minutes ago, alexander said:

I WOULD LOVE FOR KESHA TO WIN. it would be even more of a triumph and middle finger to luke

`I AGREE WITH ALL OF THESE antm1

1 hour ago, Dan said:

Other predictions for Song of the Year included "Million Reasons"

If these two end up being nominated together. oprah4 I'd only be okay if Gaga lost to Kesha since it is would be her first Grammy and she deserves it. oprah4 

2 minutes ago, Monster said:

If these two end up being nominated together. oprah4 I'd only be okay if Gaga lost to Kesha since it is would be her first Grammy and she deserves it. oprah4 

Same cry3  They're my two faves, so it'd be so hard to root for one... But I think it'd be a big up for Kesha if she won katyanna1 

6 hours ago, LuranusLur said:

I hope it will win'

who makes the vote for it? 

There is a thing called "The Academy" which is basically just the executives of the awards and they nominate and vote on each. An artist has to submit their work to be nominated and The Academy works from there demi1 

7 hours ago, Dan said:

There is a thing called "The Academy" which is basically just the executives of the awards and they nominate and vote on each. An artist has to submit their work to be nominated and The Academy works from there demi1 

Ok thank u!

4 hours ago, Monster Voices said:

Even a nomination would be big for her. But it's time to start Praying.mp3 for a win boys and girls !

AGREED demi1 

7 hours ago, DW said:

I would die if she would be nominated yas2

Rainbow is amazing alex1

I agree! brit7 

Also, I love the new profile picture and signature demi1 

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.