Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kirjava

"America" snippet!

Doesn't sound like a Stripped song! Did we discard this idea already? Are we sure the song is old?

Damn, her locking up her outtakes so tightly that they never leak, we can only hope for these releases rip2

Somebody, use Kimono Girl in a Japan-inspired compilation please sia2

57 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

Doesn't sound like a Stripped song! Did we discard this idea already? Are we sure the song is old?

Damn, her locking up her outtakes so tightly that they never leak, we can only hope for these releases rip2

Somebody, use Kimono Girl in a Japan-inspired compilation please sia2

Where did the Stripped-reject rumour come from? carla1 It doesn't fit with that album thematically at all.

I'm pretty sure this is a newer song, but anyway it's not like it matters.

6 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

Where did the Stripped-reject rumour come from? carla1 It doesn't fit with that album thematically at all.

I'm pretty sure this is a newer song, but anyway it's not like it matters.

I don't know, one of us for sure sia2

After that Linda tweet where she says it's a cutting room reject. Since nobody records songs in mid-era to just be abandoned, we assumed it was for the album? But it doesn't fit any album? Could it be Lotus though? The production isn't that different? Or maybe it's from Change sessions, when they were putting out a relief effort song, and this one fits?

Just now, Vertigo-go said:

I don't know, one of us for sure sia2

After that Linda tweet where she says it's a cutting room reject. Since nobody records songs in mid-era to just be abandoned, we assumed it was for the album? But it doesn't fit any album? Could it be Lotus though? The production isn't that different? Or maybe it's from Change sessions, when they were putting up a relief effort song, and this one fits?

Or maybe it wasn't even written for her. Maybe it's one of Linda's rejects.

Ngl I was low-key hoping for an America-bashing song (á la Vadge), but I forgot that Xtine is all about that positivity wendy4

Just now, Kirjava said:

Or maybe it wasn't even written for her. Maybe it's one of Linda's rejects.

Ngl I was low-key hoping for an America-bashing song (á la Vadge), but I forgot that Xtine is all about that positivity wendy4

Dude, she'd be over wendy4 Plus, she's obviously comfortable with the way things are. The rich are the rich are the rich wendy4

Dude, she'd be over wendy4 Plus, she's obviously comfortable with the way things are. The rich are the rich are the rich wendy4

Lol, she didn't even tweet about any of the hurricanes. moo1 Not like she's obligated, but she's usually on top of these.

2 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

@Vertigo-go, it just occured to me, maybe it's a Nashville reject! moo1

You still brainstorming? sia2

Does Nashville have ballads on it? I thought they mostly had those honky tonk songs! But Christina is chained to the ballads, and always has to perform a couple on an album, sing one on Burlesque....so she could've recorded one for Nashville! It's her thing 100%!

You still brainstorming? sia2

Does Nashville have ballads on it? I thought they mostly had those honky tonk songs! But Christins is chained to the ballads, and always has to perform a couple on an album, sing one on Burlesque....so she could've recorded one for Nashville! It's her thing 100%!

Nope, I read it on xtina.RED and realised that's the most plausible option (other than the song not even being Xtine's). moo1

Btw, link to HQ snippet added to OP now.

Just now, Kirjava said:

Nope, I read it on xtina.RED and realised that's the most plausible option (other than the song not even being Xtine's). moo1

Btw, link to HQ snippet added to OP now.

Nnnnnnn that thread I'm not making with all her songs listed, needs clarity! Although I still don't know what to do with those countless fake Bionic songs. Wikipedia for Bionic thinks it's okay to link to some "rumoured" songlist on Wordpress, that's long-inactive now, and like 80% of songs weren't on the album or listed anywhere else! There was so much fake shit during "Light & Darkness" pre-release, I'm glad I haven't started compiling that thread wendy4

1 minute ago, Vertigo-go said:

Nnnnnnn that thread I'm not making with all her songs listed, needs clarity! Although I still don't know what to do with those countless fake Bionic songs. Wikipedia for Bionic thinks it's okay to link to some "rumoured" songlist on Wordpress, that's long-inactive now, and like 80% of songs weren't on the album or listed anywhere else! There was so much fake shit during "Light & Darkness" pre-release, I'm glad I haven't started compiling that thread wendy4

True. But how is this related? dead2

3 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

True. But how is this related? dead2

Oh sorry, I just got flustrated for a moment, about this song not being officially confirmed for any era, and that hypothetical thread came to mind dead4

Maybe linear notes on the compilation clear things up! It would be nice for each artist to write a couple paragraphs on the origins of the songs and how they were conceived etc. I wonder if other songs are also not originals?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.