Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Jony

Nelly arrested for rape

Dammit! He has good music too! How awful! You think people would gain the common sense now adays that rape is the FARTHEST thing from acceptable. Shame on him. He’ll learn his lesson in jail. 

18 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

I got blockT on FB for calling Jackie Chan a Chinese nationalist giveup2

Just because you enjoy somebody's work, doesn't mean you have to justify them, it's so disturbing and it happens all the time. Actually Chan is so loved in the West because nobody knows who he is. They think he's a funny guy and that's that, while he's a real asshole, and a government puppet. He's DESPISED in his homeland of Hong Kong.

Yeah I agree with this, seems very unnecessary rip4 Specifically I remember once talking to a friend of a friend about Roman Polanski and the dude was just desperate to make excuses for him jj4 I think some people just feel guilty about liking the work of a person who turned out to be pretty repugnant, not that defending any individual accused of anything is necessarily an example of that. But certainly when charges come out and within hours people are like "INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY!", I just think, yea...that's already the system, no need to point it out just because you feel insecure about liking a song they did over a decade ago. I will even say that I quite liked and will continue to like Nelly's hits that I know, but I highly doubt this charge is fabricated rip4 He's pretty well past his heyday, not sure why anybody would think he'd be a target of "attention seeking" or anything like that.

5 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Yeah I agree with this, seems very unnecessary rip4 Specifically I remember once talking to a friend of a friend about Roman Polanski and the dude was just desperate to make excuses for him jj4 I think some people just feel guilty about liking the work of a person who turned out to be pretty repugnant, not that defending any individual accused of anything is necessarily an example of that. But certainly when charges come out and within hours people are like "INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY!", I just think, yea...that's already the system, no need to point it out just because you feel insecure about liking a song they did over a decade ago. I will even say that I quite liked and will continue to like Nelly's hits that I know, but I highly doubt this charge is fabricated rip4 He's pretty well past his heyday, not sure why anybody would think he'd be a target of "attention seeking" or anything like that.

Rosemary's Baby is the shit, Polanski is filth. America did a good one thing for once, and banned him for life. Well, he can get back, but he'll be arrested; there is no timing attached, what's the term for this when an old case doesn't go away. Meanwhile, Cannes give him standing ovations moo4

Admittedly I'm not the most well-versed on this subject but shouldn't it be relatively easy to prove if he did something to her if it just happened this morning? I guess testing has to be done. Would be nice if he actually turned out to be innocent but I'll keep my expectations low.

On 10/7/2017 at 11:14 AM, Vertigo-go said:

My first thought somehow was about superfreaks here who will come and say it's not proven, innocent until proven guilty, women are liars and attention-seekers wendy4

This is what I was thinking... especially when it comes to celebrities.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.