Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Ariana brings back the Focus wig and cat ears!

1 minute ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

What the hell is that on her mouth? Looks like a black disposable dentist's mask with a crescent moon on it.

that's pretty much what it is! dead2 It was part of her Japan merch since the people in Japan wear those masks around!

1 minute ago, Hannah said:

that's pretty much what it is! dead2 It was part of her Japan merch since the people in Japan wear those masks around!

dead2 Huh, go figure. Don't think I've ever seen one before, what are they actually called?

5 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

What the hell is that on her mouth? Looks like a black disposable dentist's mask with a crescent moon on it.

2 minutes ago, Hannah said:

i thought she was just sick dead7 

3 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

dead2 Huh, go figure. Don't think I've ever seen one before, what are they actually called?

I think it's just a surgical mask! That's what her store online is calling them!

2 minutes ago, Hannah said:

I think it's just a surgical mask! That's what her store online is calling them!

rip2 This is one of those things that just make me feel like an idiot. I literally already said that's exactly what it looks like, not sure why I thought it'd be called something different... orangu1 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.