FOTP

The 2017 Member Countdown | Happening today!

Hyun.    37,470

c6c597c000.png

reputation her impact
y'all can stop complaining about the fucking order now!

Hello hello hello, and welcome to the 2017 Member Countdown! It is I, your lovely host Hyunty, and this time I'm accompanied by the legendary @Hannah! The two of us will take care of this iconic event for this year.

You've all been waiting for an event for everyone to come together, appreciate your fellow FOTPers, the friends you've made here, members who've made your year, all that festive stuff, everything's possible because of the community we have built here, so here's the chance for everyone to stop the drama, and instead focus on the positive side of things! Just like last year's event, here we'll be ranking and later counting down the favorite members of the community, voted by you, of course! It won't take much of your effort, so let's go over the details and all that fun stuff!

34f474b064.png

(1)

To start off, we need a list of your Top 25 members from the forum! These can be anyone you'd like to add! Your #1 position will get 25 points, #2 will get 24 points, and so on. Add comments for everyone too, these shall remain anonymous when we reveal everything so don't be shy to express your feelings! creep1

2016's list of members, for reference!

(2)

Send a PM to @Hannah and myself with your list, you've got until October 19th to get your list going!

That should give you enough time to look for your fave members and rank them! We reserve the right to any mass tagging btw!

(3)

The event will take place on Saturday, October 21st, at 5pm EST.

Here's a handy countdown so you know when it's happening!

Have fun, and let's appreciate our lovely community!

See you soon!

giphy.gif

Hannah    158,524

8c0d242cc4.png

Hello everyone! Yes the rumors are true, I am the co-host of this years member countdown! I'm not the only new thing about this years festivities though!

This year we are offering a reward for those that submit and stick around for the results later this month! That's right, you have the chance to win free VIP! Now how exactly can you win VIP from this years member countdown? Well it's simple. All you need to do is correctly predict the top five of this years countdown. Those that guessed correctly + were active throughout the results will win a free month of VIP! Yes this is a cheap way to get yall to submit and be active in the thread.

So what are you all waiting for? Send Hyun and I your fave members and your predictions soon!

Spoiler

don't hate me for the mass tag pls that's the only time I'll do it wendy3 

Chapman.    34,936
3 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

reputation her impact

I wanted to say this until I saw this lmfao1 

Luca.    30,317
3 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

let's appreciate our lovely community!

Image result for where gif

Hyun.    37,470
Just now, Luca. said:

Image result for where gif

no drama on this event! spread love!

giphy.gif

Hannah    158,524

Since I'm co-hosting this year, I get to see who puts me on their list and where I am on said lists! Can't wait for the RATS to reveal themselves!

Spoiler

jk rank however you like

Spoiler

but if you rank me low, expect an NHB thread about you

Spoiler

wub1 

Hyun.    37,470
Just now, Freaky Prince said:

Necessary? wendy4 

it would make the reveal show much more exciting, yes! not necessary for every single person in your list, maybe the Top 5-10 or something!

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

I can see Sylk and Tasso twice on that poster, while I'm nowhere to be found kylie2

i can confirm that list is a bit messy!

giphy.gif