#Music

50% To Win! Season 2 (ROUND 2!)

Are you ready for the exposés?? kii1

Welcome to R1's results!!! If you were tagged, you have been kicked out!!! (jk I have everyone tagged)

Before starting with the tea, I'll just clarify that from now onwards rounds will be much faster, so if everyone's finished with their swapping before the next Saturday, I will try to start the next round jj5 This season has a special addition as well, which you will probably love jj5 A RANKING yas2 Yes, all of you will be ranked according to your money at the end of each round.... however your names will remain anonymous jay1

Let's get to the eliminations first shall we? wendy1

*drum roll*

I am actually surprised that EVERYONE participated this round, so no disqualifications str8 away then!

Then we have just one member that has visibly less money than the rest - and then a few with $100 scream1

Therefore I since my aim is to get rid of 3 cunts in this round, I will have to fat delete the lesser one plus two random players with $100 scream1

The player with less money is........

Spoiler

visit Popfection btw xx

Spoiler

@Chris Morlock with $75!!!!!!!!!! It's been a pleasure having you this season - and actually a shame that you're gone in R1 when you managed to make it till the finals last time!!! (More on his flopping down below it's actually a kii lmfao1)

Whew that was UNEXPECTED!

Now... there's 3 players with $100 QPS20E8.gif  So if you've got that munny, chances are that you have to say goodbye! (btw eliminations were randomised)

Spoiler

also upvote all my posts xxx

Spoiler

Going home first, with just $100 is....

Spoiler

@Virgin Mary !!!! fall2 Actually he had the Swish Swish box, this is a kii lmfao1 And actually you would've been safe had you donated before opening your boxlmfao1  Ahhhh sis, no worries! Will see you next round I hope hug1 

And the very last rat going home izzz

Spoiler

@Infrared  !!! fall8 Soz sis, but no one donated to you fall2 

Now let's get to the drama that unfolded this week QPS20E8.gif

1. @fab had a Bionic box and sent it to Chris Morlock earlier this week QPS20E8.gif He basically is the one who sent the poor sis home QPS20E8.gif  FUN FACT: He was up for elimination as well since he has $100 rn QPS20E8.gif 

2. well there isn't much more because people played it fair and square - trying not to upset anyone! QPS20E8.gif

RANKING COMING IN NEXT POST!

Spoiler

1. @fab - The Maths King

2. @Sylk - Best Member 2016, 50% To Win Legend

3. @Virgin Mary - no talent & no skills, future US President

4. @Pigtina Obesilera - Most likely to finish 5th

5. @Jae - Hottie

6. @Vulnicura. - TinyChat Lurker

7. @Hyun. - Aesthetics Master

8. @TattooedHeart - Meets celebrities on the regular

9. @Chris Morlock - Started from the bottom and remained a bottom at the top

10. @SWINΞ - Most likely to take you to church and make you worship ha like a dog at the shrine of his lies

11. @Jon. - Bitch WISHES

12. @Chapman. - <3

13. @Entea - Latino Chaser

14. @Infrared - Lady BG

15. @Simón. - Lily's Lover

16. @Milk - Lactose Intolerant

17. @Lust - Anything Can Be A Tampon© If You Try Hard Enough