Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

BreatheeOnKnee

Why did Kesha get sympathy points but Lady Gaga didn't?

5 minutes ago, ShutUpRae said:

Kesha says Dr Luke raped her, media goes wild, his career is destroyed, her new album succeeds. 

Lady Gaga says she was raped as a teen, has fibromyalgia as well, no one believes ha,

Why is that?

The majority of the people believe Lady Gaga that she has fibromyalgia though.

4 minutes ago, Tomás said:

What's that got to do with anything? She IS italian

I'm not telling she is not lol I just find funny how she loves to tell everyone how italian she is but couldn't even have a proper talk.

Anyway, we all know how much of a liar she is and how many fics she has made up throughout her career.

4 minutes ago, Archie said:

I'm not telling she is not lol I just find funny how she loves to tell everyone how italian she is but couldn't even have a proper talk.

Anyway, we all know how much of a liar she is and how many fics she has made up throughout her career.

Um, so?

There's a lot of second/third generation latino citizens that don't speak Spanish/Portuguese... they're still latinokylie2

4 minutes ago, Tomás said:

Um, so?

There's a lot of second/third generation latino citizens that don't speak Spanish/Portuguese... they're still latinokylie2

The thread is about Gaga though

17 minutes ago, THEM said:

Because Gaga keeps changing her stories and is known for her lies.

Bitch claims she was raped, then teams up with two rapists for the DWUW video and MOCKS rape and glamorizes it. 

She ignored Kesha when it came to her rape although she was mentioned.

Two years later she goes on a promo campaign for a song about rape and changes her story again. Then she posts pictures with Kesha and once the song failed to make any impact, she stopped talking about it.

Now, Gaga‘s latest album flopped again and she knows her career and relevance are fading. What oes she do? Victimize herself YET AGAIN and cancels her tour and promotes her documentary. Apparently she‘s been having fibromyalgia for a long time along with Lupus and many other mental illnesses. Yet, she only starts talking about it when she has a documentary to promote. Who is this clown trying to fool?

The only thing I‘m sure she has is Münchhausen Syndrome.

gurl u went in rip2

34 minutes ago, Nuclear Chicken said:

Because Kesha accused a high-profile producer of raping her, and Gaga didn't accuse anyone. It's not about sympathy points either, just publicity.

This is exactly it. 

33 minutes ago, THEM said:

Bitch claims she was raped, then teams up with two rapists for the DWUW video and MOCKS rape and glamorizes it. 

Two years later she goes on a promo campaign for a song about rape and changes her story again. Then she posts pictures with Kesha and once the song failed to make any impact, she stopped talking about it.

Now, Gaga‘s latest album flopped again and she knows her career and relevance are fading. What oes she do? Victimize herself YET AGAIN and cancels her tour and promotes her documentary. Apparently she‘s been having fibromyalgia for a long time along with Lupus and many other mental illnesses. Yet, she only starts talking about it when she has a documentary to promote. Who is this clown trying to fool?

The truth that Little Monsters are scared of clap3 

thing is, for the GP who don't know/remember her story changes, she comes off as extremely fake jj2 She's always playing a role jay1 But thing is, she probably might be saying the truth some times, but it's just the way she is that's TOO fake to relate to - unlike Kesha

1 hour ago, THEM said:

Watch an episode of Law and Order Special Victims Unit have we?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.