Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Holiest Dreams

Which Madonna album took you the longest to get into?

I feel like Madonna is an artist that doesn't always click with people immediately, but with time people often get into her stuff and really appreciate it. It's been that way with quite a few of her albums for me and I'm sure many people can relate. So, which album took you the longest to get into (indicating you actually like it now) and why?

I would have to say it took me the longest to get into Ray Of Light since it's one of her more experimental works. I was bored out of my mind on my first listen, but after a while it clicked and eventually I fell in love with it and it's definitely my favorite album from her. 

Depends how you look at it, i listened both ROL and Music back in the day because i loved Frozen and Music and my friend's dad is stan so he had albums, and i was so bored dead4 i remember hating DW only because of its title, hating Music because of country visuals dead4 And then years later they slayed me jj2 

But overall probably Like a Prayer, for years it was my least favorite album. I only really started getting into it last year when i bought it and started listening to it while reading lyrics, i still don't love it tho. It still doesn't feel like Madonna album to me, but hey at least it's not my least favorite album anymore...

Before i first listened it expected to hear more dark rockier songs like LAP, not Crapish and Dear Jessie J. Only song that kinda ended up being what i expected from this album is Spanish Eyes, I only really love LAP from that album...

Just writing this made me hate album again...

9 minutes ago, Liam said:

LAV. its grown sm on me and is currently my fourth favourite album by her

That's... a choice! wendy1 

LAV is cute though, I guess for me it was easier to get into than a lot of her other albums since it was more commercial.

57 minutes ago, THEM said:

Delete it FAT.

47 minutes ago, Taylor said:

That's... a choice! wendy1 

LAV is cute though, I guess for me it was easier to get into than a lot of her other albums since it was more commercial.

dw I'm used to my LAV love being dragged. you will see the light one day x

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.