Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Bad Girl

Princess Nokia throws hot soup in a racist’s face

4 minutes ago, Hermione said:

You know it.

Everyone who's not in the group being attacked wants to say how they would react in such a situation, but the truth of the matter is that they don't know and they don't really have any business policing the reactions of those it was targeted against.

@Vertigo-go Also, the reactions in this thread versus this one are very suspect. I'm still confused.

Image result for tanisha gif

I've faced tonnes of homophobic attacks in the past and would never raise my fists unless it came to a point of having to defend my physical safety. Not about to police how other people should react to racism/homophobia but vitriol won't heal hate. 

9 minutes ago, Hermione said:

@Vertigo-go Also, the reactions in this thread versus this one are very suspect. I'm still confused.

But yeah, there is a huge difference between people's reaction to the white and black girl fighting. Hypocrisy. 

6 hours ago, Hermione said:

Not sure if I'm right but if I remember correctly didn't the racist lady use physical force first? Also 1 vs 1 not really the same as 10 vs 1 

6 hours ago, Hermione said:

You know it.

Everyone who's not in the group being attacked wants to say how they would react in such a situation, but the truth of the matter is that they don't know and they don't really have any business policing the reactions of those it was targeted against.

I agree that our opinions don't really matter because it wasn't any of us that were there, but If this is going to be posted on the forum then I don't see the problem with expressing opinions. 

Also it's not like you can assume none of us posting have experienced racist attacks. 

38 minutes ago, Jae said:

Not sure if I'm right but if I remember correctly didn't the racist lady use physical force first? Also 1 vs 1 not really the same as 10 vs 1 

36 minutes ago, Jae said:

I agree that our opinions don't really matter because it wasn't any of us that were there, but If this is going to be posted on the forum then I don't see the problem with expressing opinions. 

Also it's not like you can assume none of us posting have experienced racist attacks. 

You make good points. I shouldn't have assumed, but I also know for a fact that a good amount of the people in here criticizing it are white and have never dealt with that and are telling POC how to feel.

I still don't feel bad about what happened to this guy though; he got what he deserved and hot soup is too kind. rip4

35 minutes ago, Hermione said:

You make good points. I shouldn't have assumed, but I also know for a fact that a good amount of the people in here criticizing it are white and have never dealt with that and are telling POC how to feel.

I still don't feel bad about what happened to this guy though; he got what he deserved and hot soup is too kind. rip4

Yeah I agree. I don't want to speak for black people or how they should react because I have no idea about what challenges they face in everyday life. As a Latino I was just speaking of what I've experienced and how I have handled it, but everyone is different and I definitely get that. 

And yeah I didn't mean I felt bad about the guy either at all, all I was trying to get at was that these people shouldn't risk going to jail or getting sued just because of a lowlife like this. The law will look at this differently but I hope nothing comes out of it. 

1 hour ago, Jae said:

Yeah I agree. I don't want to speak for black people or how they should react because I have no idea about what challenges they face in everyday life. As a Latino I was just speaking of what I've experienced and how I have handled it, but everyone is different and I definitely get that. 

And yeah I didn't mean I felt bad about the guy either at all, all I was trying to get at was that these people shouldn't risk going to jail or getting sued just because of a lowlife like this. The law will look at this differently but I hope nothing comes out of it. 

If he's a lawyer like he claims in the video he wouldn't dare press charges using this because he's publicly intoxicated, which is an automatic loss of your license. Lol.

41 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

If he's a lawyer like he claims in the video he wouldn't dare press charges using this because he's publicly intoxicated, which is an automatic loss of your license. Lol.

He's obviously not. He looks more like a homeless man with possible mental issues who happens to be drunk. That's why I don't believe in bringing much attention to him. 

17 hours ago, Bad Girl said:

Yes, yes you can. And people should. Honestly he deserves so much more. He should be happy someone didn’t break his face.

Well in this situation he didn't use physical attacks initially so that could land the others who did in hot water

14 hours ago, Dash My Wig said:

Self-defence has to be on a par with the attack - i.e. verbal abuse from her in return. It isn't self-defence unless their was physical threat or an attempt to harm you first. 

A drunk racist white dude that doubles you in size? That feels like a threat.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.