Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Galaxy

Worthless nazi supports child rape, defends brother in court

Not trying to defend Nicki but we have such a narrow view of the details about this trial but everyone is already proclaiming the guy guilty, who knows if he is or not but why act like the verdict has already been handed down jj4 

14 hours ago, Goldie said:

Not trying to defend Nicki but we have such a narrow view of the details about this trial but everyone is already proclaiming the guy guilty, who knows if he is or not but why act like the verdict has already been handed down jj4 

his

semen

was

found

on

the

girls

pajamas

wtf more do you want, DISGUSTING way of dismissing an obvious case of PEDOPHILIA and RAPE if you ask me!

On 12-10-2017 at 6:36 PM, Kenny Mccormick said:

You’re disgusting 

you can’t go around calling people nazis , pedophiles & prostitutes without evidence this could be fake wendy4

as for the nazi thing fuck off its not nicki’s fault it’s the director wendy4

bitch.... there IS evidence. WHY do I need to repeat the same thing three times here are yall that braindead lolz

he is still on trial, the fact that yall are trying it with the ''but he hasn't been convicted yet'' is the real disgusting thing here when his DNA has been found on a little girls clothes, y i k e s, the lenghts yall go to to defend your fave wendy4

anw, wasn't that Only video fanmade? didn't nicki like it and the decide to WILFULLY post it? or was she forced into that with a gun to her head? wendy4 

let her take responsibilities for her own (objectively vile) actions puhlease wendy4 

4 hours ago, Galaxy said:

bitch.... there IS evidence. WHY do I need to repeat the same thing three times here are yall that braindead lolz

he is still on trial, the fact that yall are trying it with the ''but he hasn't been convicted yet'' is the real disgusting thing here when his DNA has been found on a little girls clothes, y i k e s, the lenghts yall go to to defend your fave wendy4

anw, wasn't that Only video fanmade? didn't nicki like it and the decide to WILFULLY post it? or was she forced into that with a gun to her head? wendy4 

let her take responsibilities for her own (objectively vile) actions puhlease wendy4 

I didn’t know abt the semen thanks for telling me 

That disgusting rat gasp1

I was talking about the official music video gaga12

It’s really disturbing if she’s supporting him after this brit8

7 hours ago, Galaxy said:

his

semen

was

found

on

the

girls

pajamas

wtf more do you want, DISGUSTING way of dismissing an obvious case of PEDOPHILIA and RAPE if you ask me!

ALLEGEDLY* found on the pajamas. There are an innumerable amount of incidents in which the circumstances were like this one and the defendant was innocent, you literally only know the limited details of the case from what has been reported in the media and act like it's abundantly clear that he's guilty, the defense obviously has something prepared so why not listen to what they have to say? It's also entirely possible that Nicki is paying for the best legal team that her money can buy and he is totally guilty, but writing off the accused before the trial has begun is a dangerous way of thinking

On 18-10-2017 at 7:47 AM, Goldie said:

ALLEGEDLY* found on the pajamas. There are an innumerable amount of incidents in which the circumstances were like this one and the defendant was innocent, you literally only know the limited details of the case from what has been reported in the media and act like it's abundantly clear that he's guilty, the defense obviously has something prepared so why not listen to what they have to say? It's also entirely possible that Nicki is paying for the best legal team that her money can buy and he is totally guilty, but writing off the accused before the trial has begun is a dangerous way of thinking

Robinson and the brother had just married when Robinson’s then-11-year-old daughter told officials in graphic detail that her new stepfather was raping her as many as four times a week, prosecutors say.

In her own opening statement, Assistant District Attorney Emma Slain told jurors that the girl’s brother, who was then 8, first revealed the abuse to child services.

The boy said that he’d been beaten by his stepdad after walking in on him having sex with his big sister in a spare bedroom, the prosecutor alleged Thursday.

The school called the cops; a search warrant at the house recovered a pair of the girl’s pajama pants, soiled from the inside with the stepdad’s DNA, the prosecutor said.

“He had sex with that 11-year-old girl sometimes four times a week,” the prosecutor told jurors.

But Schwartz claimed in openings that the mother put the DNA on the pants herself, then made sure cops found them as part of a frame-up.

“Why would [Robinson] lie and force her children to lie? I can give you twenty five million reasons why,” the defense lawyer told jurors.

Right, so what you're trying to get me to believe is that the mom told the son to lie about being abused at school, then she had to know that police would immediately execute a search warrant so she somehow got a hold of some of her husband's semen and put it in the girl's pajama pants for the police to find afterwards. Then she also convinced her daughter to lie about being raped.

Please

Use

Your

Fucking

Brain

giphy.gif

Anyway, just in: Nicki will be a witness and defend her brother in court!

52 minutes ago, Galaxy said:

Right, so what you're trying to get me to believe is that the mom told the son to lie about being abused at school, then she had to know that police would immediately execute a search warrant so she somehow got a hold of some of her husband's semen and put it in the girl's pajama pants for the police to find afterwards. Then she also convinced her daughter to lie about being raped.

Please

Use

Your

Fucking

Brain

giphy.gif

Anyway, just in: Nicki will be a witness and defend her brother in court!

giphy.gif

Nicki is fucking OVER if she continues supporting this fuck. New info came out. The defense was claiming the sperm was planted is out the window. She needs to be blacklisted from the industry if she keeps believing him.

An expert in child sex abuse testified the 11-year-old stepdaughter of rapper Nicki Minaj’s brother indicated the sixth-grader was subjected to vaginal and oral sex.

Prosecution witness Dr. Aaron Miller appeared Friday on day two of the trial against Jelani Maraj, 38, accused of repeatedly raping the little girl.

“I can say with a reasonable degree of certainty that (the girl’s) medical exam can prove penetration,” Miller told the court.

Prosecutors charge Maraj, older brother of the Queens hip-hop queen, repeatedly raped the daughter of his wife – attacking her as often as four times a week.

Nikki Minaj picked up the $30,000 tab for the couple’s August 2015 wedding.

In opening statements one day earlier, prosecutors presented Maraj as a sexual predator while the defense team claimed the defendant’s wife was a gold digger seeking a $25 million payoff.

“There are 25 million reasons why this child was brainwashed to lie and make up these charges,” said defense lawyer David Schwartz.

Maraj, arrested in December 2015, faces 15 years to life in prison if convicted on the top count at the Mineola, L.I., trial.

source.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.