Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Galaxy

Worthless nazi supports child rape, defends brother in court

16 minutes ago, Monster said:

Although I don't agree with her stance in the situation posted in the article, I don't think throwing around the term Nazi is acceptable either. rih9 

that's why we're different people, e.g. i don't think presenting yourself as hitler is acceptable either

back to the topic at hand, how does it feel to stan a rape and pedophilia condoning NAZI?

source.gif

2 minutes ago, Galaxy said:

back to the topic at hand, how does it feel to stan a rape and pedophilia condoning NAZI?

There is absolutely no proof that she is a nazi. jj4 And using that video for proof is absolutely ridiculous. jj4 

Like I stated earlier, this is a second hand source so there is hope that this can be false, but if it isn't then I will be disappointed.

Just now, Monster said:

There is absolutely no proof that she is a nazi. jj4 And using that video for proof is absolutely ridiculous. jj4 

Like I stated earlier, this is a second hand source so there is hope that this can be false, but if it isn't then I will be disappointed.

ezgif-1-6ccab23ef2.gif.b9a1db8a6bf152db5

repeat after me: worthless nazi prostitute

32 minutes ago, Bionic Monster said:

I mean, maybe she actually believes that he's innocentari1 But regardless, he's trash and deserves to rot in prison for the rest of his life.

his semen was found on the child's pajamas wtf do you mean innocent ari1 

20 hours ago, Galaxy said:

ezgif-1-6ccab23ef2.gif.b9a1db8a6bf152db5

repeat after me: worthless nazi prostitute

You’re disgusting 

you can’t go around calling people nazis , pedophiles & prostitutes without evidence this could be fake wendy4

as for the nazi thing fuck off its not nicki’s fault it’s the director wendy4

im torn. nicki loves her brother and wants to believe its all made up and is supporting him.

i love her and her music but idk how to feel about this.

On 10/11/2017 at 1:30 PM, Law said:

if my brother was a child rapist, I would rather have that sick fuck in jail than anywhere near me or my future kids.

but i def. agree with this 100%

On 12.10.2017 at 6:36 PM, Kenny Mccormick said:

You’re disgusting 

you can’t go around calling people nazis , pedophiles & prostitutes without evidence this could be fake wendy4

as for the nazi thing fuck off its not nicki’s fault it’s the director wendy4

She should have known that the Only video will backfire. 

On October 13, 2017 at 5:56 PM, BEAUX said:

It is old tea to me, i knew she'd support him, i've been following this story since day one. Nicki, just bye! 

Why are people even surprised? Everyone except for the most biased and delusional of Barbz has known about this tea for ages.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.