Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kirjava

Xtina to attend Disaster Relief Benefit Concert

The three-hour concert, titled "One Voice: Somos Live," will be simulcast on Telemundo and Univision beginning Saturday at 8 p.m. ET, with NBC joining in on the third hour at 10 p.m. ET. This marks the first time the two Spanish-language networks will simulcast the same programming. Other stations will be announced shortly.

Anthony will perform live from Miami, while Lopez and Rodriguez will host the Los Angeles portion of the concert. Other confirmed performers include Demi Lovato, Maroon 5, Ricky Martin, Gwen Stefani, Stevie Wonder, Coldplay's Chris Martin, Jamie Foxx, Mary J. Blige, DJ Khaled, Daddy Yankee, Magic!, Camila, Gente de Zona, Maxwell, Julia Michaels, Andra Day, Prince Royce, Nicky Jam, Romeo Santos and Alejandro Sanz.

Others confirmed to attend include Christina Aguilera, Chainsmokers, Ciara, Sean "Diddy" Combs, Vin Diesel, Bethenny Frankel, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Debra Messing, Tyler Perry, Gina Rodriguez, Zoe Saldana, Ryan Seacrest, Jada Pinkett Smith, Sofia Vergara, Jimmy Smits and Jesse Williams.

"One Voice: Somos Live" will provide food, shelter, medicine, power and communications to the areas affected by the recent natural disasters throughout the southern United States, Mexico, Puerto Rico and other affected areas in the Caribbean. Funds raised from the concert, which will also serve as a telethon, will benefit Feeding America, Save the Children, Habitat for Humanity, Unidos for Puerto Rico, United Way and UNICEF.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/jennifer-lopez-marc-anthony-nbc-disaster-relief-benefit-concert-1047768

3 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

She better perform.

She better perform good RARE songs, like Light up the Sky, Lift Me up, something Spanish but it's unrealistic sia2

If anything it will be Beautiful orangu1 

1 minute ago, Monster said:

I- fall8lmfao1 

But if you unstan this section will officially be dead. rih9 

I actually looked this up today lol, this section is actually more active than Britney's and Ariana's right now fall4 

1 minute ago, StrippedX said:

This is my favorite post ever ny5 

IMAGINE IF SHE PERFORMED LIFT ME UP AGAIN THOUGH

She has a shitload of inspiring ballads like that, but only performs Beautiful and Fighter. I mean even David LaChapelle used Cruz in his movie 2 years ago, so people clearly know her album tracks. Too bad, she doesn't jj4

Just now, Vertigo-go said:

She has a shitload of inspiring ballads like that, but only performs Beautiful and Fighter. I mean even David LaChapelle used Cruz in his movie 2 years ago, so people clearly know her album tracks. Too bad, she doesn't jj4

She forgot about them during her alcoholism sia4 

This would be a perfect opportunity to perform Lift Me Up again, but we know she won't, if she even performs.

I mean, for the New York Hurricane charity event she performed Beautiful, for the Breakthrough Awards she performed Beautiful, for the Rebels With A Cause Gala she performed Beautiful... jj4 And lyrically that song doesn't fit any of those events. dead2 

8 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

If anything, I'll unstan, and user Muse will call me ungrateful hottie1

3 minutes ago, StrippedX said:

She forgot about them during her alcoholism sia4 

I'm done with you guys lmfao1

Just now, Alyssa said:

Pero me acuerdo de ti, Contigo en la Distancia would be great...

Lyrically both those are love songs, but yeah, it would be nice of her to perform a Spanish song, considering this will be an international broadcast.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.