Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kyoteki

THE WRONG ASIAN ACTS ARE GETTING HITS AND I AM ANGRY

Why half-assed dated tracks like THESE

ARE GETTING POPULAR WHEN WE HAVE TRUE, TALENTED ASIAN QUEENS WHO'VE BEEN TRYING FOR YEARS TO GET FAME AND FLOP. CONSTANTLY

I AM BITER AND LIVID oprah13 

I NEED ANSWERS oprah13

HER JAMES CORDON PERFORMANCE ISN'T EVEN ON JAMES' OFFICIAL YOUTUBE CHANNEL  

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE clap1 

2 minutes ago, Kenya said:

tell em how you feel girl

Bitch I am Kyo-Masters AND I GOT SOMETHING TO SAY oprah13 

It's a CRIME some over-autotuned track with a lazy trap beat and a DATED 2009 production is going to chart higher and play on the radio more than CL, G-Dragon, and other more talented artists EVER will oprah13 

3 hours ago, Urbi said:

Excuse me what

She is the exact embodiment of what people always drag kpop for, all of her solo music is dated, watered-down copy-and-paste of Western trends, it blows my mind how people are giving her a free pass. Is it because she's "quirky"? An obnoxious persona and a screeching voice aren't equal to "quirky". She's also a laughing stock who has to resort to recording songs for a My Little Pony soundtrack to keep whatever's left of her former relevance but that's besides the point.

2 minutes ago, THEM said:

And why are Asian acts important? jj4 They all plagiarize Western pop music.

zzz1

1 hour ago, Vilppu said:

She is the exact embodiment of what people always drag kpop for, all of her solo music is dated, watered-down copy-and-paste of Western trends, it blows my mind how people are giving her a free pass. Is it because she's "quirky"? An obnoxious persona and a screeching voice aren't equal to "quirky". She's also a laughing stock who has to resort to recording songs for a My Little Pony soundtrack to keep whatever's left of her former relevance but that's besides the point.

Well that’s your opinion no one cares about sorry1 Your bias is so clear cause you obviously hate her and you are jealous that she made it further in US than your faves that no one outside of Korea gives a shit. CL slays and she made it far when it comes to k-pop solo artist in US and not everybody has that sorry1 She’s just doing pop music without any labels attached to it - is that bad to work with producers who are currently on a wave? I think the fuck not sorry1 Stay in your lane, go praise your Shit Tape somewhere else bye!!!

1 minute ago, Hyun. said:

not saying CL is good, but at least she's definitely miles better than B*S, it's sad and pretty frustrating that they're the biggest group rn rip4 laughcry1

Ohhh look who’s out of their shithole!!! sorry1 BTS slander is not tolerated, instead of bashing them online whenever you have a chance better spend that time on looking for good hearing aids sorry1 

1 minute ago, Urbi said:

Ohhh look who’s out of their shithole!!! sorry1 BTS slander is not tolerated, instead of bashing them online whenever you have a chance better spend that time on looking for good hearing aids sorry1 

itswhattheydeserve.jpg sorry1

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.