Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kyoteki

THE WRONG ASIAN ACTS ARE GETTING HITS AND I AM ANGRY

4 hours ago, Hyun. said:

not saying CL is good, but at least she's definitely miles better than B*S, it's sad and pretty frustrating that they're the biggest group rn rip4 laughcry1

Gurl, CL is good, but she's taking all the wrong decisions for her career, and YG is making even worse decisions for her jj4

Her debut was a MESS and her US career is still a MESS jj3

BTS on the other hand is serving albums/visuals/amazing live performances and overall decent quality (I'm not a fan of their last alberm though jj5) and also the most important thing, they are promoting everywhere, they do performances everywhere, they constantly release stuff to keep the public interested, that's how you make it! meg1

4 hours ago, Kyoteki said:

Because Asian representation in the US market is needed in mainstream music? jj4jj4jj4 

Asian-Americans shouldn’t have to go to another country for representation. jj4 

educate him king!

47 minutes ago, Arya said:

Gurl, CL is good, but she's taking all the wrong decisions for her career, and YG is making even worse decisions for her jj4

Her debut was a MESS and her US career is still a MESS jj3

BTS on the other hand is serving albums/visuals/amazing live performances and overall decent quality (I'm not a fan of their last alberm though jj5) and also the most important thing, they are promoting everywhere, they do performances everywhere, they constantly release stuff to keep the public interested, that's how you make it! meg1

She never  had a debut album. Only singles. 

31 minutes ago, Merryem said:

educate him king!

Y’all deserve so much better than viral parodies and this dated, untalented mess 💀

1 hour ago, Harry Styles Is Daddy said:

I just came in here to confirm that CL does, in fact, suck major ass.

And in that case ur appearance is garbage and so is your opinion and you can leave xx

5 hours ago, Maraj said:

lbr she deserved to be the next new female rapper, instead we got girls from Instagram and a woman from Australia. A mess. CL DESERVES IT ALL!

wendy2 

3 hours ago, Kyoteki said:

She never  had a debut album. Only singles. 

Exactly jj4 It's been YEARS and she only has random singles, her debut has been a MESS since the beginning jj4

And her career in South Korea is also at risk, she's hardly relevant nowadays jj3

22 hours ago, Kyoteki said:

Bitch I am Kyo-Masters AND I GOT SOMETHING TO SAY oprah13 

It's a CRIME some over-autotuned track with a lazy trap beat and a DATED 2009 production is going to chart higher and play on the radio more than CL, G-Dragon, and other more talented artists EVER will oprah13 

Work your jean binet ramsay fall4 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.