Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Simón.

Will any FOTP fave have a world wide hit again?

Xtina’s lead will surely go diamond* in every major market upon release.

*played for the De Beers diamond miners who haven’t heard a sound other than their pickaxes since the previous millennium.

1 minute ago, Alyssa said:

Sure, remember Cher? the time between her hits it's something to remember, 25 YEARS since Dark Lady to Believe (both number one singles in the US), one of our faves should be able to achieve something like that.

Tea, but huge drop in quality was also pretty evident rip2 

britney? highly unlikely

xtuna? hell no

kesha? i dont think so cause she never was that big WW to begin with. Praying was her best shot

Gaga? if she releases a bop like The Cure and ACTUALLY promotes it, yes.

Katy? She can still. Just put on a long wig and release a bop.

Taylor? yes.

Madonna? lol

Mariah? nah

Lana? no

Ariana? yes

Rihanna? obviously

beyonce? she can if its the right song 

Just now, Urbi said:

Tea, but huge drop in quality was also pretty evident rip2 

Well, not sure about that, I'm not an expert in Cher's discography I only listen to 2-3 of her records, Herat of Stone, Believe and the Hits record (one of the many)

1 minute ago, Alyssa said:

Well, not sure about that, I'm not an expert in Cher's discography I only listen to 2-3 of her records, Herat of Stone, Believe and the Hits record (one of the many)

She had so many good songs back in the day! I was 7-8 yo when I first heard Believe on the radio and it was bad. After almost 20 years it sounds even worse rip4 

Just now, Urbi said:

She had so many good songs back in the day! I was 7-8 yo when I first heard Believe on the radio and it was bad. After almost 20 years it sounds even worse rip4 

I remeber that song on the radio too, back then I wasn't sure if a man was singing, It was so weird for me the tone of her voice, I was an inocent lil Child LOL

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.