Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Vertigo-go

Caitlyn Jenner denounces Trump at last

1 hour ago, Rosé said:

My point is getting thrown out because I called gays "fags"? That's the argument against me? Not a rebutting to my actual point lmfao1

...aand this is why ive blocked you again. rih8 

Well now guys, would you prefer if she didn't change her mind?

I've never paid much attention to Caitlyn Jenner and I'm not sure why she's famous anyway (she could throw a javelin pretty well 40 years ago...wooo), but I think it's a positive thing if people change their minds about Trump. There's still a long way to go and if the same people who supported him the first time around recognize him for what he is and see why he was a terrible choice all along, those are more people that can stand against the damage he can do for the rest of his term and maybe even cost him the election the next time around.  

Too late, hunty. We still remember how you said gays shouldn't get married and supported Trump despite his misogynistic demeanor and lowkey support of anti-LGBT groups and people. 

And, just saying this in general, not towards anyone specific creep1 But supporting a conservative Republican while being LGBT is basically going against your own interest. Obviously, Caitlyn can be a Republican if she wants – we've already established she actually doesn't care about the LGBT community anyway – but it makes little sense for her to be supporting politicians who would turn against her. Where's the logic?

3 hours ago, Rosé said:

My point is getting thrown out because I called gays "fags"? That's the argument against me? Not a rebutting to my actual point lmfao1

The word fag is a slur and disrespectful to the community. Its in the same category as the N work.

1 hour ago, Paranomin said:

The word fag is a slur and disrespectful to the community. Its in the same category as the N work.

Context matters. I wasn't using it in a homophobic way at all. Plus I'm gay and pro-gay equal opportunity and rights, so why would I say something with homophobic intent?

On 10/13/2017 at 9:10 PM, Rosé said:

Context matters. I wasn't using it in a homophobic way at all. Plus I'm gay and pro-gay equal opportunity and rights, so why would I say something with homophobic intent?

Regardless of your intent, it is an offensive word and you know it. Don't act innocent. Is it so hard to understand that people don't use the word because maybe they have been called it by their parents or bullies or whatnot, during dark periods of their lives when they were outcast because of their sexuality? It's a harsh word that shouldn't be used lightly by anyone - maybe between friends or in the appropriate context jokingly at best - and multiple people now have told you this yet you still continue to defend yourself thinking you haven't done anything wrong...

Try to be more empathetic please. brit5 

On 10/14/2017 at 0:35 AM, Dennis Reynolds said:

Well now guys, would you prefer if she didn't change her mind?

I've never paid much attention to Caitlyn Jenner and I'm not sure why she's famous anyway (she could throw a javelin pretty well 40 years ago...wooo), but I think it's a positive thing if people change their minds about Trump. There's still a long way to go and if the same people who supported him the first time around recognize him for what he is and see why he was a terrible choice all along, those are more people that can stand against the damage he can do for the rest of his term and maybe even cost him the election the next time around.  

i don't think it changes a lot, she's hated for a lot of reasons; She killed someone and got a way with it because she's a "celeb", she questioned gay marriage in ELLEN's show out of all places (the audacity!!), she chose trump knowing how racist and bigoted he was, and said she's not a "one issue" voter , then she was making jokes about liberals and what not, then she wore a MAGA hat recently like it is nothing... and NOW she wants to denounce him? well, not that her opinion ever mattered, but it won't matter now anyway, so her denouncing him or endorsing him will never change anything. The LGBT community is not here for her or her fucked up view on the world. her support for the trans community is fake and she's overall embarrassing, she's a disgrace. i'm so glad she's not the only Trans celeb out there because it is so fucked up to have her as the face or anything, she's confused about everything.

If we lived in a fair world she would have been in jail before even voting and endorsing trump, but we're not. sigh. do not equate her situation to regular people, she's way too privileged.

All you seething queens are never satisfied. Caitlyn is entitled to her opinion, no matter what her orientation/gender, and she's also entitled to change it wendy4 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.