Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Bad Girl

Gaga promoting the hell out of brands on Instagram. Why?

21 minutes ago, Gilly said:

shes broke and about to go bankrupt 

Okay.. the woman who was estimated to have 275 million dollars.

25 minutes ago, Urbi said:

She’s reaching to more people - is that a bad thing? jj3 

Is it a bad thing? I don't know. It's just weird to see someone like Gaga promote so much things on her Instagram.

7 minutes ago, Bad Girl said:

Is it a bad thing? I don't know. It's just weird to see someone like Gaga promote so much things on her Instagram.

People are changing jj3 

22 minutes ago, Bad Girl said:

275m is pocket money when you got an expensive taste sass1 

I mean hasn’t she always done this? She promoted McQueen hardcore and then Versace... the first few posts were gifts and that’s kind of like a celebrity version of a “thank you” card. Staples makes sense because of their partnership. Idk. I don’t think she’s “sponsoring” but showing appreciation for these things. xtina11

1 hour ago, Chris Morlock said:

i thought she was just saying thanks to the people who were giving her stuff as a get well soon gift brit15 

no but really, this. 

I highly doubt that Gaga is getting paid to advertise these things. I just think she's genuinely saying thanks for all the gifts, like literally genuine dead2 That's the type of person she is. 

New Instagram rules require you to state when you're advertising something though so she's obviously NOT necessarily promoting it like that maybe she just loves the brands and is promoting them randomly.

Also can we discuss how good she's looking now she's out and about again her fashion, hair & makeup >>

On 14.10.2017 at 0:08 AM, Chris Morlock said:

i thought she was just saying thanks to the people who were giving her stuff as a get well soon gift brit15 

yeah sure and unicorns exist tina1 do you guys know that she as a brand is a marketing platform tina1

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.