Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Holiest Dreams

Taylor did a Secret Session for Reputation in London

25 minutes ago, Dr. Slay said:

Those little keychains say "LONDON" so is she gonna hold more? rih1

I think there will be for sure. The bracelets and merch are all personalized for London so there will probably be the same stuff with different cities printed on them for other places. 

My guess is she’ll do 3 more - NY, LA & Nashville maybe? I don’t think she’ll do any more in Europe since she invited people from all over the country 

Just now, Taylor said:

I think there will be for sure. The bracelets and merch are all personalized for London so there will probably be the same for other places. 

My guess is she’ll do 3 more - NY, LA & Nashville maybe? I don’t think she’ll do any more in Europe since she invited people from all over the country 

nn i'm guessing those too, though poor me since i don't live anywhere near those places rip2

31 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

with what money? jj4 

I believe that Taylor has paid for people's rides in the past if they haven't been able to get transport to and from a secret session.

1 hour ago, Chris Pratt said:

where is the secret tea kylie2kylie2

All I have seen is that Taylor apparently said that if 1989 is an afternoon album then reputation is a nighttime one. tay2 

Midnight drives with no headlights on, here we snakes come! mess1 

1 minute ago, Juinae said:

All I have seen is that Taylor apparently said that if 1989 is an afternoon album then reputation is a nighttime one. tay2 

Style lyrics teas

8 minutes ago, Juinae said:

I believe that Taylor has paid for people's rides in the past if they haven't been able to get transport to and from a secret session.

"night time, my time" impact I see jj2 

On 13/10/2017 at 11:36 PM, Entea said:

Shocker that it's happened in London and nowhere else in the UK wendy1

i was like 100% sure she'd host the event in the Shetland Islands wendy1

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.