Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Jae

Is Jagged Little Pill THE 90s album?

Just now, RihannaRTT said:

Absolutely! 

I listened to it for the first time this year and became obsessed. It's amazing WHEW. giveup1 the acoustic album they did for it 10 years later is just 200x better as wellgiveup1 

I complete forgot about this!!!! Thank you Apple Music!! yas2 

3 minutes ago, ShutUpRae said:

how is baby one more time, crazy sexy cool, music box, bodyguard or ray of light irrelevant ? jj4

I just mean to me personally. I grew up in a “grunge” environment. My parents were teens in the 90s and they had me at 17 so I grew up listening to Alanis and Nirvana. I didn’t get into pop until Gaga changed it to the electric sound of the late 2000s and then I was hooked. Don’t get me wrong, these albums are iconic and are huge for pop culture but for me personally, I didn’t know they existed. sorry1 

2 minutes ago, SWINΞ said:

I complete forgot about this!!!! Thank you Apple Music!! yas2 

I literally went and bought the piano book and the 4 disc collectors edition because of the acoustic album giveup1 acoustic is my fave style of music and its just GORGEOUS. giveup1 

the piano book not having Your House cry9 

I don't know what happened in the 90's that made almost all album released in that decade a masterpiece. There were album for all music style and they all managed to reach a massive comercially success - from Spice Girls to Nirvana, Jagged Little Pill included. I won't dismiss any other album released back then. You Oughta Know is THAT anthem that everybody knows and can relate or have a connection somehow. The album's impact is also undeniable and I wish Alanis could manage to have her relavancy back because she's an amazing artists and deserve more recognition by that. HidFaBowN6-5c8VR3WzmFlUXRh1piUuk7XDZSIKZ

you oughta know is one of the best songs in history and so is ironic. I honestly havent heard the album apart from some of the singles. 

The best 90s albums are The Bodyguard, Butterfly, and Daydream

Lol I have never ever heard of You Oughta Know. I think the song that truly everyone (in the world) knows is Ironic.

Fun fact:

When I was like 2 or 3 years old I saw the video on MTV. My dad had the single and the song was on the radio all the time. When it came on I went beserk in the car like Alanis did in the video. There was this part where she pushes her head out of the window and loses her hat. Guess what my dumbass did? lmfao2 Of course I wanted to copy that iconic scene and ended up throwing my favourite cap out of the window. jj3 

Just now, LaToya Jackson said:

LaIconic! shock1 

Yes I own all of them because my cousin used to have a huge CD collection but she decided to give them to me and then my best friend also gave me others so that's one of the reasons why my CD collection is big, I own like around 400 CDs and most of them are deluxe or Japanese editions 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.