Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Luca

Ariana looking like a snack in new Instagram picture

It's crazy how she literally rocks both dark & light hair, I really love her hair like this, it even makes her look younger and I never thought that could happen with her already looking 13. sia5 

We stan an ageless, youthful queen who's about to snatch with AG4 kii poor lessers y'all WISHED! whit1 

1 minute ago, Hannah said:

She may look 13, but it's better than when she looked NINE during the ME era sia5

So glad the grey hair isn't a wig either! She looks like more than a snack, she is serving a three course meal! yas2 

But it's actually not a lie, she looks better than she has ever been ever since the Dangerous Woman Tour, from hair to makeup & body! cry7 if only she'd work on her clothing.. dead2 

3 minutes ago, Luca. said:

But it's actually not a lie, she looks better than she has ever been ever since the Dangerous Woman Tour, from hair to makeup & body! cry7 if only she'd work on her clothing.. dead2 

her clothes have gotten a LOT better since the STS era tbh dead2 The oversized, baggy denim is gone at least so the baby steps are real! dead2 

her clothes have gotten a LOT better since the STS era tbh dead2 The oversized, baggy denim is gone at least so the baby steps are real! dead2 

Why are her airport looks the best? dead2 

Especially (don't hate me for saying this but it's the tea!) during the Love Me Harder era with her dark red lipstick and cute clothes! clap1 

Image result for ariana grande 2014 red lipstick

1 minute ago, Luca. said:

Why are her airport looks the best? dead2 

Especially (don't hate me for saying this but it's the tea!) during the Love Me Harder era with her dark red lipstick and cute clothes! clap1 

Image result for ariana grande 2014 red lipstick

Nah the LMH is definitely her best fashion wise! The dark clothes and red lips and her hair were always an A+ oprah4 

Nah the LMH is definitely her best fashion wise! The dark clothes and red lips and her hair were always an A+ oprah4 

I hope AG4 serves this white hair with pastel clothes and natural makeup, gives us greek tumblr goddess tease! cry7 

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.