Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Aidan.

Kylie honoured with Legend Award by Attitude

The Aussie pop princess has always been a staunch ally of the LGBT+ community.

Kylie Minogue has been honoured with the Legend Award at The Virgin Holidays Attitude Awards, powered by Jaguar.

The legendary pop star was presented with the award by Scissor Sisters singer Jake Shears at the star-studded event at London’s Roundhouse on Thursday night (October 12).

Anyone else should be so lucky, lucky, lucky to have the LGBT+ fanbase afforded to Kylie Minogue. A staunch ally of the community from day one in her career, she’s provided us with countless celebratory moments.

We’ve been treated to decades of bangers thanks to the Australian pop princess, and we’re hoping that trend continues well into the future.

http://attitude.co.uk/attitude-legend-award-supported-by-virgin-holidays-kylie-minogue/

Kylie-Minogue-MAIN.jpg

I want to hate the fringe, but I low-key don't. But she's got to ditch the hue of blonde she is. But that dress is not flattering on her; makes her look pregnant in the stomach area, likely due to the sequin they've used. Had it been more of a smoother fabric, I'd love it more. But legend is as legend does!

7 hours ago, Vertigo-go said:

Is this the dress from the Prince Harry pic? Was he an honourary gay too? I could've sworn he was legit, but he's dating that actress from Suits scream1

It is!!!!

Diana was given a posthumous award and he accepted it!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.