Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Vulnicura.

Dawn Richard

Just now, Urbi said:

Omg what happened boo oprah3 

well I had an entire month (every day, without fail) where I cycled between 4 bowel problems brit10 I'm sure I don't need to go into detail but I actually still have gastric problems so I've seen it allrav3

never thought I'd be talking shit on a pop forumnat2

7 minutes ago, Vulnicura. said:

well I had an entire month (every day, without fail) where I cycled between 4 bowel problems brit10 I'm sure I don't need to go into detail but I actually still have gastric problems so I've seen it allrav3

never thought I'd be talking shit on a pop forumnat2

omg poor you oprah4 I can imagine oprah4

talking about shit on a pop forum? it's actually something that happens very often knowing that some of the recent pop music is SHIT nat2

8 minutes ago, Urbi said:

omg poor you oprah4 I can imagine oprah4

finally someone who gets mecry3

8 minutes ago, Urbi said:

talking about shit on a pop forum? it's actually something that happens very often knowing that some of the recent pop music is SHIT nat2

tea, and that's why we've decided to move on to R&B! hottie1 

#VoteinTheAltR&BGirls2017Rate #RatePromo #bicth

3 hours ago, Vulnicura. said:

didn't even realise I've heard Billie Jean 35 times demi1 that's like 100 plays in Vulnicura standards!rav3

also thanks again @BJORK for reminding me about the Soundcloud songs! I updated the non-singles and random track as well!

timeless bop demi1 it's so good

1 hour ago, Vulnicura. said:

Yes tea it hasn't worn out, Blackheart is her best album btw! demi1

Also side note: Her songwriting is very underrated 

She’s one of the best songwriters in the game right now demi1 

boppin to Love Under Lights as we speak omg what a BOP demi1 

Just now, Urbi said:

She’s one of the best songwriters in the game right now demi1 

boppin to Love Under Lights as we speak omg what a BOP demi1 

I was fucking shaking the first time I heard Love Under Lights demi1 what a flawless song demi1 unfortunately Redemption falls short in the second half

I was fucking shaking the first time I heard Love Under Lights demi1 what a flawless song demi1 unfortunately Redemption falls short in the second half

Excuse me but Lazarus bops demi1 

34 minutes ago, Urbi said:

Excuse me but Lazarus bops demi1 

Lazarus and Vines are standouts in the second half yes demi1 the transition from Lazarus to Love Under Lights in the video is amazing btw yas1 

The rest of the songs are just....there. They don't do much outside of the album and The Louvre is such a weird ending to the trilogy um2 

Van Gogh is cute yes!

Lazarus and Vines are standouts in the second half yes demi1 the transition from Lazarus to Love Under Lights in the video is amazing btw yas1 

The rest of the songs are just....there. They don't do much outside of the album and The Louvre is such a weird ending to the trilogy um2 

Van Gogh is cute yes!

Oooop tea 🥤🥤🥤

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.