Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Savage

P!nk is doing better than britney and xtina. Why?

I don't know, but for me personally I prefer P!nk's recent work over the others. I think P!nk's music has consistently been great and Glory and Lotus were both just OK albums. Also, although she's been absent from the musical scene for a while, she is extremely active on social media and very interactive with her fans. She's also kept a pretty solid fanbase and sells consistently well on each record bey5 

But, all 3 artists are very talented and deserve the best bey4 

People are no longer into Pop stars no matter how talented they were... the gimmicks, silly outfits and horrible publicity stunts made the gp lose interest in their "fake" attitude which affected Talented artists like Xtina ... and some others.

Pink was never a conventional pop star... her music appeal to everyone, you can hear a straight guy/girl listen to Pink but not so much Katy, Britney, Xtina... etc

That's my opinion though ..

Pink is the under-the-radar queen. Good for her I guess. I mean i certainly don't see any of her music making a huge impact but she's appealing to the Hot AC crowd and they stay loyal. Britney and Xtina have not been able to solidify their hot AC base, or any base outside of pop unfortunately. Christina had a shot to snatch some R&b/rhythmic crowds but she ain't even trying at this point. xtina11  Britney would never fit in at Rhythmic or Adult Contemporary so her only bet is the fickle pop audience who move on quickly to the next flavor of the month. 

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.