Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

JupiterRising

The Cure sounds for LG6

Would you guys like to hear a similar sound or style of music on LG6 as "The Cure"?

I would not mind it. I heard The Cure on the radio today and it was definitely radio ready. I would like to hear something similar on LG6 but more innovated and different. :)

Any other types of music or styles that she could revisit? The Fame style groove was awesome too.

Not really, I thought it was an OK song and it was fun for a bit, but it is not one I'd be playing on repeat in a year. I can still play TFM and BTW tracks over and over and love them, because they aren't as "generic" as The Cure. It is a good song, but not a sound I'd like to hear again jj1 

On 10/17/2017 at 1:26 PM, Monster said:

What is with all this Cure hate? wendy1 

i know. so catchy. Gaga has shown she can make good catchy music and be innovative. i agree with most of you that the cure was generic but it was catchy. I am sure Gaga could have warped the song and added a twist to it to make it seem more her style. but it as nice to hear her go straight sugar rush pop for a change of pace.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.