Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Tasso

Sia | Everyday Is Christmas | November 17th, 2017

Why all the hate? Just because she's being more commercial doesnt mean the music isnt good. She deserves love from the GP considering she spent the majority of her career releasing albums no one cared about.

Anyways, i AM SO READY for this album you dont believe. The cover is cute and i can already image the bops! (dont disappoint me Sia jj3)

She better stop the wig/not showing face thing next era this is getting tired. It was a nice gimmick to break through in the US but it's just stupid. Everyone knows what she looks like and wearing a massive wig just brings more attention to her

4 hours ago, *MOONFLOWER* said:

Why all the hate? Just because she's being more commercial doesnt mean the music isnt good. She deserves love from the GP considering she spent the majority of her career releasing albums no one cared about.

Anyways, i AM SO READY for this album you dont believe. The cover is cute and i can already image the bops! (dont disappoint me Sia jj3)

It's not the fact she's commercialized.

Well, it's part of the reason, but the main reason is her last album and literally all the songs between This is Acting and this Christmas album were all throwaway tracks. Nothing written for her. They were all leftovers that just were not as compelling as "forms of Fear" wendy4 

Plus this "not showing face" gimmick is tired now. It's been around for too long.  Especially when she dropped it recently when she was walking around at an airport. 

Everyday Is Christmas slays so hard.

Sia has well and truly delivered a modern festive masterpiece. The songs are so good and it is great having so many fresh tracks, rather than just a load of covers which is what loads of lazy ass artists do.

I particularly love Candy Cane Lane, Ho Ho Ho, Puppies Are Forever and Sunshine.

I love all the songs tbh.

I even heard Candy Cane Lane in McDonalds last week and it made me happy ❤️

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.