Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Savage

Kids reaction to MICHAEL JACKSON and MADONNA

15 minutes ago, BEAUX said:

no you did take them out of context, my sales comment was a reply to your comment that madonna is a better "artist", and that sales is the best indicator of better art. you didn't ask me to explain it and went and took it literally to help your flop argument.  "better" in the context of "better utilized by the GP". because anything can be called art, but is it good? is it bad? how you can measure that? well, you measure it by how many liked it, not by how "critics" felt about it. why not critics you may ask me? well, because you can bribe critics to write positive things about u+your album, so metacritic scores not a good indicator of "good" art, especially when it is done by biased ppl (stans and critics). GP>>>>>

your opinion is subjective and real life might disagree strongly with it seeing how MJ was more talented and he was the better musician/artist.

You mean sales? So we go back to the Britney comment I said? Britney's music/discography is better than Beyonce's just cause she sold more?

And I don't even think Madonna even cared about critics or their opinion, even if she was praised

7 minutes ago, Devil Pray said:

You mean sales? So we go back to the Britney comment I said? Britney's music/discography is better than Beyonce's just cause she sold more?

And I don't even think Madonna even cared about critics or their opinion

This is a flop argument and i will tell you why:

bey debuted in 2003, most of best selling albums of brit were in the late 90's, during the late 90's, bey was in DC, not a solo, so that's flop point #1

Flop point #2, bey when she was in DC she was selling just as good as britney... same goes to BSB, etc... (all the 00's acts)

Flop #3 the type of art britney's team was pushing was generic.... so it is already a given it'd sell, it is made to be consumed and utilized by the GP...

a better argument is talking about sales of britney and bey since after 2003 (after bey debuted solo) so we can have an ACCURATE argument... and bey would win it because she sold more and is well respected by the GP, also her art is better.... if we're going back to the late 90s, then i'd have to include DC sales just to compensate for the years bey stayed in DC while brit was solo eve1 

FLOP FLOP FLOP logic.

Madonna cared about their opinions, don't be a fool.

6 minutes ago, Devil Pray said:

Then she shouldn't have never released Hard Candy, MDNA or Rebel Heart eve1 Or some 80's songs

those were released so she can stay relevant and in the public eye... that's why they were so generic and she was trend-hopping...  

she does care about their opinions, that's why it hurt her too much how they received "erotica" eve1 

13 minutes ago, BEAUX said:

those were released so she can stay relevant and in the public eye... that's why they were so generic and she was trend-hopping...  

she does care about their opinions, that's why it hurt her too much how they received "erotica" eve1 

???? eve1

1 hour ago, Nocturn said:

1. Best selling doesn't equate to best album. eve1  Just because you, as a Madonna hater, prefer Thriller over Madonna's discography, doesn't make it a fact. rih5 

2. lmfao1  

I guess that could be applied to Justin Bieber and other basics these days. 

The modern MJ jj2

Madonna still has her death so I wouldn't worry about her.

MJ was fucking irrelevant and mocked until his death since only memorable thing he has done past decade was getting arrested for pedophilia, almost dropping a baby from balcony and losing his nose on stage.

You're so quick to jump the bandwagon, just like you will be the first one to jump on it when Madonna dies. But until then, poor her, no legacy because she's alive!!11 She's not dressing her age!!1 Disgusting!!!

28 minutes ago, Angelus said:

MJ was fucking irrelevant and mocked until his death since only memorable thing he has done past decade was getting arrested for pedophilia, almost dropping a baby from balcony and losing his nose on stage.

You're so quick to jump the bandwagon, just like you will be the first one to jump on it when Madonna dies. But until then, poor her, no legacy because she's alive!!11 She's not dressing her age!!1 Disgusting!!!

And then he died and suddenly OMG he was the saver of humankind!!lmfao2

Society is soo full of.....

35 minutes ago, Angelus said:

awwww, we're getting emotional now? 

Just now, ICEQueen said:

Emotional?! Bish you stan for and are defending a dead and gone freaking pop singer!! Who is the emotional one here?! lmfao2

Awww, look, a madonna stan joking about dead artists?! 

lmfao2 

then you get butthurt as usual when others do the same to madonna? lmfao2 

we love the smell of hypocrisy. lmfao2 

Sooner or later you will "defend" a dead artist just like me.  no one lasts forever.  your fave is NOT getting younger no matter how hard she is trying to prove otherwise. tea2 

16 minutes ago, BEAUX said:

Awww, look, a madonna stan joking about dead artists?! 

lmfao2 

then you get butthurt as usual when others do the same to madonna? lmfao2 

we love the smell of hypocrisy. lmfao2 

Sooner or later you will "defend" a dead artist just like me.  no one lasts forever.  your fave is NOT getting younger no matter how hard she is trying to prove otherwise. tea2 

Ha! And your pedo dead fave is not coming back from hell where he probably is now. Madonna won, deal with that fact and now go and listen to maluma  ny14 

5 hours ago, Alyssa said:

Because of sex refrences in Madonna's Music, I can't picture a Mother singing Erotica, Justify My Love, Like a Virgin or Papa Don't Preach, double standards... 

Living for Love, Love Don't Live Here Anymore, Ghosttown, etc..

11 hours ago, ICEQueen said:

Ha! And your pedo dead fave is not coming back from hell where he probably is now. Madonna won, deal with that fact and now go and listen to maluma  ny14 

lmfao2 Won what? Photoshob's lifetime achievement award? eve1 stop being so gullible, kids didn't even know who she is, but they knew MJ.   ew2 

You keep saying pedo, i will be willing to talk about that time madonna wrote about having sex with a young boy (minor)

i am always listening to maluma, TYSM. lmfao2 

18 hours ago, BEAUX said:

eve1eve1  she actually cried, she cares too much about opinions.

By not giving a shit I meant she will not change anything in her or her music to make people like her. Some people love to drag her and she knows it, she will not do their favour and be how they want her to tho eve1 And I don't think she cried cause of that eve1 

13 minutes ago, Devil Pray said:

By not giving a shit I meant she will not change anything in her or her music to make people like her. Some people love to drag her and she knows it, she will not do their favour and be how they want her to tho eve1 And I don't think she cried cause of that eve1 

She was at least hurt by all of it, so for you to say she didn't give a fuck would be a lie. 

She did change her music and image after it eve1 .. she toned down the nudity, vulgarity and adopted a softer sultrier look and sound "Bedtime stories"... eve1  then she toned it even more with ROL with her "mother earth" phase.... She didn't change anything? BYE. eve1