Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Savage

WITNESS leaves BB Hot 200

Not surprising, besides the singles, I don't think the album itself was promoted much. There was a clear lack of a proper album-era stretch, since they put her on a tour immediately after it's release. Maybe the tour will help, if 5+ year old records can still chart, why not Witness. 

1 hour ago, BEAUX said:

It should be sad tbh, i mean she's CURRENTLY in the middle of a WORLD WIDE tour to promote this album and here we are, searching for it in the Hot 200 with no luck. WTF is happening?

Might be because the tour is flopping ny6

1 hour ago, Sylk said:

Not surprising, besides the singles, I don't think the album itself was promoted much. There was a clear lack of a proper album-era stretch, since they put her on a tour immediately after it's release. Maybe the tour will help, if 5+ year old records can still chart, why not Witness. 

G0RL plz with these lame excuses y'all pull everytime an album underperform, she did everything she could to promote it.

The album wasn't well-received by the GP clearly. That's the reason why it left the BB 200. Sales don't lie. simple.

That's really bad for Katy. I mean tour bundle kept it afloat but even with her streaming advantage from Prism, she should've been on the chart for months and months. This album campaign is the biggest disaster in recent history given the amount of promo and payola (free payola too) she got. 

52 minutes ago, BEAUX said:

Receipts? 

• For so many shows, there are still regular tickets available (just look at her website)

• The prices have been drastically reduced at a very early stage

• She even included American Idol auditions for the Nashville show and it‘s still not sold out

13 minutes ago, Infrared said:

That's really bad for Katy. I mean tour bundle kept it afloat but even with her streaming advantage from Prism, she should've been on the chart for months and months. This album campaign is the biggest disaster in recent history given the amount of promo and payola (free payola too) she got. 

But FOTP told me she didn't promote?

2 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

• For so many shows, there are still regular tickets available (just look at her website)

The prices have been drastically reduced at a very early stage

• She even included American Idol auditions for the Nashville show and it‘s still not sold out

BOmFaht.gif

19 minutes ago, Infrared said:

I feel really bad because she did really try to be different.

Just now, Kyoteki said:

I feel really bad because she did really try to be different.

I enjoy the album. I'm confused how she fucked it up so bad. It's like every had a burning pot and kept throwing gasoline on it. She alienated trump supporters, teens, children, horny men rip4 all that were left were gay twinks who stanned her last three eras rip4 

The Ellen D lesbian look wasn't for her. She put herself into a niche market of being a big tit singer with a bobblehead voice. No one was going to take her "I'm going in a serious direction" when she's done songs like Peacock and International Smile sorry1

She needs to stop looking 40 and come back down to 25, release some bops without features, and stick to her genre. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.