Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Savage

WITNESS leaves BB Hot 200

2 hours ago, Sylk said:

Not surprising, besides the singles, I don't think the album itself was promoted much. There was a clear lack of a proper album-era stretch, since they put her on a tour immediately after it's release. Maybe the tour will help, if 5+ year old records can still chart, why not Witness. 

It had 3 singles all before the album release rip4 and her label literally cut off her budget cause the era flopped on impact rip4 

21 minutes ago, Infrared said:

I enjoy the album. I'm confused how she fucked it up so bad. It's like every had a burning pot and kept throwing gasoline on it. She alienated trump supporters, teens, children, horny men rip4 all that were left were gay twinks who stanned her last three eras rip4 

The Ellen D lesbian look wasn't for her. She put herself into a niche market of being a big tit singer with a bobblehead voice. No one was going to take her "I'm going in a serious direction" when she's done songs like Peacock and International Smile sorry1

She needs to stop looking 40 and come back down to 25, release some bops without features, and stick to her genre. 

I honestly did not like the album. I liked how it was different 💀

25 minutes ago, DW said:

The only reason why it flopped was that Witness wasn't the first single alex1

Or ppl werent here for the fake woke aesthetic, then wasnt here for her working with migos, then it just went downhill from there 💀

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.