Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Unapologetic Bitch

New glamorous MDNA Skin commercial

20 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

12,690 Yen for a Face Mask?! dead2

this shit better peel away all my past mistakes

cleanse my soul and put me in heaven

wash away my fears and debt

Rejuvinate my youth and help me lose weight

what the fuck 💀💀💀

Isn't it 113 dollars? It's not that much, all expensive creams and masks are around 100-200, and some very expensive Dior type of shit is like 600 so dead4

I'm honestly shocked how cheap all this stuff is, but what's with importing from Japan and not even having dollar/euro pricing on the site fall8

1 minute ago, Vertigo-go said:

Isn't it 113 dollars? It's not that much, all expensive creams and masks are around 100-200, and some very expensive Dior type of shit is like 600 so dead4

I'm honestly shocked how cheap all this stuff is, but what's with importing from Japan and not even having dollar/euro pricing on the site fall8

CHEAP?! fall6 

Wtf do u buy for ur face, sweetie because what I buy is between $10-$20 and works WONDERS.  My face feels like a new bitch washing it with Shea Moisture African Soap scrub, a nice face mask and a bit of coconut oil.

Aint no one got time to drop HUNDREDS for face wash/cream fall2 

5 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

CHEAP?! fall6 

Wtf do u buy for ur face, sweetie because what I buy is between $10-$20 and works WONDERS.  My face feels like a new bitch washing it with Shea Moisture African Soap scrub, a nice face mask and a bit of coconut oil.

Aint no one got time to drop HUNDREDS for face wash/cream fall2 

I buy Garnier or some drugstore brand if I feel like spending moo1

Really great anti-age shit is always expensive for obvious reasons. Wait 20 years and you'll be desperate for MDNA moo1 Your 5-dollar scrub won't be of much help moo1

Just now, Vertigo-go said:

Really great anti-age shit is always expensive for obvious reasons. Wait 20 years and you'll be desperate for MDNA moo1 Your 5-dollar scrub won't be of much help? moo1

#BlackDontCrack sass1 

1 minute ago, Vertigo-go said:

Really great anti-age shit is always expensive for obvious reasons. Wait 20 years and you'll be desperate for MDNA moo1 Your 5-dollar scrub won't be of much help moo1

Also my scrub is like $15 💀

my mask is $12 

and my wash is like $18. 

Just now, Vertigo-go said:

Shit, I forgot rip1

Carry on then, meanwhile cracked hags will keep buying MDNA electroshock mask and all that trash jay1

Really mositurizing your face daily and exfoliate once a week is all you need to do 💀

1 minute ago, Kyoteki said:

Also my scrub is like $15 💀

my mask is $12 

and my wash is like $18. 

Libre Derm cleansing foam from drugstores is so good brit8

You should try it, it really is really effective, and skin doesn't get oily no matter what cry7

3 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

Libre Derm cleansing foam from drugstores is so good brit8

You should try it, it really is really effective, and skin doesn't get oily no matter what cry7

I usually buy black positive products, or try to. Supporting black products and busiensses be annoying sometimes. 

Just now, Kyoteki said:

I usually buy black positive products, or try to. Supporting black products and busiensses be annoying sometimes. 

Are there any mainstream brands? I honestly don't even know who owns what, because everything ends up being consumed by Estee Lauder hottie1

11 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

Are there any mainstream brands? I honestly don't even know who owns what, because everything ends up being consumed by Estee Lauder hottie1

Shea Moisture is founded and created for black people. Which is a double edged sword cause they tried to promote it for white people and received backlash 💀

Just now, Unapologetic Bitch said:

tbh i dont get why people are bothered that its so expenisve dead4 she never at any point said its for every peasant, its exclusive product sold in like 10 stores around the world, she did said tho that shes working on more affordable line too rav1

I’m just tryna figure out why they have face wash so expensive 💀

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.