Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kyoteki

What If: Jack Antonoff/Katy Perry?

3 minutes ago, Mamacita said:

I feel like if he weren't so inextricably linked to Taylor Swift, then maybe.

If he worked with her now, I suspect Taylor would like... banish his soul to the netherworld or something rip4

HOLLERING CAUSE ITS TRUE. She’ll prolly Dr.Luke him and blacklist him to never work with people again 💀

I'm not a huge fan of the stuff that he's produced this year tbh? They probably could make a decent bop though!

However, if he wants to keep his career then he should stay clear of Katy rip4

Just now, Kuba said:

I'm not a huge fan of the stuff that he's produced this year tbh? They probably could make a decent bop though!

However, if he wants to keep his career then he should stay clear of Katy rip4

Its funny yet really sad how insane this clique is. Lmao. 💀

Like certain people cant work together because Bad Blood (Ft. Kendrick Lamar)

Well the only good music he has been doing this past couple of years is for him and Lorde so I dont really know how they would work together tbh..

I really dont know what could help Katy tbh because if she goes back to her safe sound (Dance-ish Pop ala TD) people will drag her and if she changes her sound she'll still get dragged so its like a dead end for Katy imo 

Keep it, he's shady as fuck because he's associated with that *other* thing. Allegedly during the Witness sessions she requested to work with him but he turned her down bc of the whole Taylor situation but no idea if that's ever been confirmed

On 10/18/2017 at 8:18 PM, Kyoteki said:

I love the gag about this cause he produced brave ny4 

did he seriously fall4 

anyway I like Jack Antonoff, but the cliqueness is so fucking annoying ny12 

1 hour ago, Kenya said:

He'd work with Kesha over Katy? 

ny12 

He'd probably work with Katy too, no reason not to! Both extremely talented artists with great voices yas1 

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.